Spanish-speaking Cartoons?

Any favorite Spanish-speaking cartoons that your kids enjoy watching? My son is in Spanish-immersion preschool but we don't help enforce it at home. I know the channels vary per cable package, but I wanted to see if there were any shows out there. Thank you!

If you get the names of some shows, don't feel like you have to buy a cable package or a slew of DVDs. You could find the programming online with sites like Hulu or another web platform that hosts shows for free.
I watch a lot of my programming that way and my boys do too (they love the History Channel, but hate the commercials).

Our public library has a large collection of children's programs in Spanish.

Dora the Explorer and Diego both run in Spanish on Saturday and Sunday mornings on one of the Spanish stations (Univision, I think.)

it's a little pricey but there is actually a spanish cartoon program for learning spanish through immersion. It's called Muzzy and it's put out by the bbc. It's a little outdated but very effective. (i remember it used to come on the television in the early 80's when i lived in europe)

check out www.early-advantage.com

Hi J.! I buy DVDs that have Spanish tracks and only play them in Spanish. Best wishes!

If you change the language format on your television every show can be in Spanish.

if you don't have cable you can buy the dora explorer and diego dvd's. but if you can afford just basic cable these two shows come on nickelodeon and that channel is usually part of the basic package. if not you can usually pull some episode up on youtube! Good luck!

Hi my name is Y. I see that you are interested on the spanish cartoons well I have verizon as my cable and the spanish cartoons that I get is because you have to buy like a spanish channel package that way you can see some cartoon channels in spanish ask your cable provider about that also in channel 23 that is univision and channel 10 telemundo on saturday and sunday morning they show several cartoons in spanish. I hope this can help.

1 / 3