"Spa" Birthday Party

Hello, My girls (soon to be ages 8 & 11) are wanting to have a spa type birthday party. I was hoping someone might be able to suggest a resonably priced salon in the Columbus, Ohio area that would be open to accomidating this type of request. I've found salons online that specialize in this type of thing, but none in this area. Thanks for your time.

Another idea that is most likely cheaper is to check with the Spa schools in the area - they offer discounted services, and I know that they work with groups - but I'm not sure of the details.

Have fun!

You may want to check "cookie cutters", its a hair salon for kids and I believe they host parties. You may want to see what they can offer.

I know they have salons all over but the ones I've been to are Sawmill Rd. (by Hard Rd) and Kingsdale Shopping Center in Upper Arlington (Treemont).

Crystal at Perfect Ten Nails in Reynoldsburg is great! She is super with my daughter and she has mentioned to me several times that she does birthday parties at the salon. Her services are really reasonable compared to salons in the area. Her number is ###-###-####. Give her a call and see what she offers for parties. She has two daughters just slightly older than your two........she would really have fun with the girls!

The salon has many technicians, so just ask for Crystal Glass when you call.

Good luck!! :-)

not sure if this is what you are looking for but Libby Lous does something like that for girls albeit more hair and making of things then nails and such. Penzones in Powell has a pedicure room where everyone can see one another and I think 6 chairs. Also, if you ahve a hair dresser who does nails as well ask them to come to your home. Several of my kids have gone to parties where the Moms nail tech or hair dresser comes and does nails and hair.

Hi R., Have you tried Club Libby Lu's at Easton? My daughter attended a birthday party there and absolutely loved it!!

Samantha

1 / 3