Southfield, Farmington, Novi Shower Locations

Hi everyone! My shower planner and I are trying to find a nice, inexpensive location for my baby shower. Many restaurants are pretty expensive, so we were thinking of a hall or hotel. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

Thanks so much for the help ladies!!We went with a hotel conference room and the shower is this Sunday. I appreciate all responses.

Hotels can be expensive as well. DO you have any friends that live in a condo and or apartment and can rent the club house? That could be way cheaper. Also Buddy's in Farmington Hills is a great place to have events is's like 10.00 per person. Just a thought. Or Bucca Di Beppo in Livonia maybe?

You can bring in your own food or get a 15% discount if you use Gary's Catering in Wixom. Sundays are best for showers- price wise. http://www.cityofwixom.com/LocalGov/Recreation/cc.html

We used Tapestry in Southfield to cater our wedding. We did not use their banquest facilities, but their catering prices were very reasonable. Check this out:

http://www.tapestry1.com/

They are at:
24580 Evergreen
Southfield, Michigan 48075
Call: ###-###-####

My baby shower was at shield's pizza, it was around $10 per person, for pizz, salad, bread sticks and beverages, and we had a private room. I checked a ton of places and they were the cheapest. Another resturant that we considered was olive garden, for soup, salad and bread I want to say it was less that $10. The problem was they couldn't accomodate our whole party.

Try William Costick Center in Farmington Hills. They are really reasonable. They are located on 11 mile btwn Middlebelt and Inkster. They are next to Mercy High School.

Try Farina's on Coolidge Hwy between 11 and 11 1/2 Mile Rd (Catalpa).

1 / 3