Songs from Jack's Big Music Show?

I'm trying to make a CD for my son to listen to in the car, and I'm having trouble finding most of the songs I want. If you've ever watched Jack's Big Music Show on Noggin, they have some really cute songs on there that aren't so annoying for us parents to listen to! Most of the songs on the show are by Laurie Berkner, but they have other artists as well. Here are a few of the songs I haven't been able to track down:

I Want to be a Polar Bear
I'm so Glad You're my Family
Fast & Slow (Rabbit & Turtle)
What Else Have I Got to Lose

I've looked on the MP3 download sites at Walmart & Amazon, but no luck so far. Any help you can give would be much appreciated. Thank you!

I know that you can buy Laurie Berkner cds. I found one at Whole Foods once. Good luck.

The family one is by laurie berkner. My son and daughter both love that song.

I know what you mean. The grandson loved noggin shows when I was watching him. He would shout NOGGIE when he wanted it changed. I would check to see if they sell them at noggins website. I am sure they have one. Who doesn't anymore.

Yeah, she definitely has CD's out. Have you tried Amazon?

Check out the library. My library has season 1.

Laurie berkner has CDs out, I am sure you could possibly find them at your local library. I'm not sure who sings the other songs though, did you look on the noggin website. They might have songs or artists listed on there and where they are available. in fact amazon has the season 1 soundtrack to jacks big music show but I don't think the songs you are looking for is on season one. My daughter loved that show when it first came on but doesn't watch it much anymore so I only know the family song. We loved to "Dance Party Yipee" LOL.
Hope this helps :)

1 / 3