Soap for Dry Skin

My son has VERY dry skin in the winter. I've been giving him Cod Liver Oil which helps some, but doesn't clear it up. We've been using Dove as suggested by the doctor, but that isn't helping either. Any suggestions?

you should take a close look at the company Melaleuca. They have wonderful products for the whole family and they have no harmful ingrediants. They truly care about their customers. I've been a happy customer of theirs for over 3 years now and I couldn't imagine shopping anywhere else.

Arbonne ABC Baby Lotion, Oil, Wash and Diaper Ointment are all great the wash doesn't dry and the lotion is even good for very sensative skin in adults. If you don't have a consultant my contact information is in a private message. Would be happy to send you a free sample too.
PS all of Arbonne's products DO NOT contain Mineral Oil, Animal Products or By Products and are made from Natural Herbs ane Botanicals.

Bathe less use less hot water Dove or Eucerin wash followed by cream or lotion also Dove or Eucerin.Seen @ Walmart they have a new Dove bar soap called Winter something i'm going to try that,I also put in baby oil in the bath water when it gets really dry

Try Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Shea Butter Body Bar. It worked great on my daughter - her skin was so sensitive when she was younger. And we follow up with Eucerin (the one in the tub, not the tube) - it's extra thick and creamy, works great.

My son has eczema really bad and we have used infant/baby Phisoderm for a while now. It is a creamy cleanser (not soap). You can order it at the online drugstore.

Hi. My daughter has eczema and we use Aveeno baby wash. It's non drying. Good luck.

I don't know how old your son is, but try bathhousesoaps.com. It's handmade glycerin soap. My sister-in-law makes it. I use it all the time and my skin never gets dry in the winter anymore. It's very nice soap.

Make sure he doesn't use SOAP. There is more moisture in body wash than soap. Use moisturizing body wash or a soap SPECIFICALLY for dry skin.

DEHYDRATION is a major factor in dry skin. LOTS, LOTS and LOTS of water.

Flaxseed oil, fish oil, any omegas. He needs to eat fish, avacados, nuts, etc.

Might also try PURE ALOE gel, Aquaphor and/or Udder Cream. They ususally do a good job of rehydrating the skin.

1 / 3