Snap Button Jeans for Size 8 Boy

I'm wondering if any of you know where to buy snap button jeans for a size 8 boy. My son is 7, but wears a size 8 and he's having trouble with the button fly style, since it takes a lot of coordination and force to get your fingers to do that. ;) Maybe JCPenney, or Gap? I have limited time to shop around, so I thought I'd see if any of you know. Our usual Old navy and Children's Place switch to a button on size 8's.

I think one of the brands at Target still has a snap, but they were hit or miss in quality - some were so hard to snap & unsnap that I couldn't hardly do it, much less my 8-year-old! He just does the Children's Place ones now. It didn't take him too long to get the hang of it, in case you want to give it another try.

Target.

Funny, my so CAN NOT get the hang of the snap but that's all I can find aside from JCPenny. The shorts at penny's has he hook n eye like dress slacks and his uniform pants - he LOVES those, if I could find long jeans with the hook n eye that'd be great!

Osh-Kosh still makes snap flies, I believe...http://www.carters.com/oshkoshbgosh/Straight-Jean---Mediu...

GAP has button fly jeans with the elastic inner waistline.

Cherokee (Target) has some snap and some buttonfly.

What I did to help my boys? I let them practice on old pants. Just like the Mickey and Minnie Mouse stuffed toys that helped kids learn to tie shoes, zip up shirts, etc. those work too.

Check on-liine - Zullily, ebay and other on-line stores. Google "size 8 jeans, snap fly" and see what you get.

I bought 4 pair at the Children's Place with snaps, hmmmm, so I don't know. But online shopping will tell you in the details.

My son has snap jeans from Kohl's. The brand is Tony Hawk I think. He also does not do buttons (he is 8) yet. He hates taking the time to do them I think...they are a little hard for him.

I just bought 2 pairs of Gap jeans for my son and they have hook & loop closures. They are even easier for him to close than snaps are.

Check online first--saves you a ton of time.

1 / 3