Snacks Starting with "F" ???

Any creative ideas out there for snacks starting with the letter F? I've thought about fish crackers, fresh fruit, finger jello, fig newtons, and F-shaped-whatever... But I thought some of you might have some more fun, creative ideas for a kindergarten classroom? I do have one thing in mind, but am looking for any suggestions you can offer. Thank you in advance!

~ V.

Hi V. -

What about fruit snacks or Fruit By The Foot that they can actually write out the letter "f" with? They do have mini rolls for younger kids.

Fortune cookies - then the kids can read the message and the numbers too!

V.; F shaped rice krispie treat, fritters, hahah just thinking of f foods, ahah franks, fruit juice, fruit roll ups, fruit salad, fritos, yeah reminds me when my son was in school, and he had to bring things that started with the sh sound, i sent sugar, hahahah and the teacher wrote back and said sugar is not sh, ahahah but it was funny, ahahahah oh well, it was not just snack, it was any object, but have fun, ahahahah D. s

Hi V. -

This Fluff looks fun!

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cherry-Fluff-2/Detail.aspx

Fritos, Fudge, Frosted Flakes.....

Fish sticks, or french fries are what I could think of..

oh frosted flakes, fruit loops, french toast

Fruit loops; fruity pebbles; french fries snacks;

Fruit (I know, not too creative)

froot loops (make necklaces they can eat)

fruit kabob (quite fun to make then eat) My daughter likes these with melon (three colors) and strawberries

1 / 3