Snack Idea for Morning Women's Bible Study

Updated on September 29, 2009
J.P. asks from Colleyville, TX

I signed up to bring a morning snack to our women's Bible study group tomorrow...any ideas???

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

So What Happened?

I went with banana nut bread...easy and everyone always like it when I bake it...I definitely want to make some of the things mentioned...we have family coming up for my daughter's 1st birthday in mid Oct, so they will come in handy. Thanks for all the suggestions.

answers from Dallas on

I know it's probably done a lot, but I love fruit trays!

Bagels and cream cheese (also have butter and jelly...I don't like cream cheese).

pigs in the blanket.

breakfast casserole

also, is a great website, you could probably get tons of ideas there!

answers from Dallas on

I like Brenda's ideas below. We have bible study on Sunday mornings, (ABF at our church), and everyone brings stuff from donuts, breakfast burritos, bagels, scones, cinamon rolls, breakfast casseroles, fruit trays, coffee cake, and someone even made french toast one time for it. :-)

answers from Dallas on

Quiche is yummy and easy. Layer crescent rolls in the bottom of a pie plate. Put assorted veggies on top (broccoli, diced potatos, and sun dried tomatos is a great combo). The mix 1/2 cup of milk with 2 eggs and 1 cup of cheese and pour over the veggies. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Cut into squares after it cools for easing serving.

answers from Dallas on

The ones that get eaten at our group are the ones that are a bit healthier - fruit, veggies, quiches, not heavy coffee cakes & donuts.

Next question: Help!!! Hosting a Breakfast for 70-80 People First Week in May!