Small Raised Bumps on Fingers with Black Dot in Center

hi ladies. have something a little weird that i cannot find a single thing on the internet for. yesterday i noticed on the underside of my middle finger i had a little raised bump of on my skin with either an indent of a small black spot in the middle. then this morning i woke up with a little raised double bump on my opposite index finger with black dots in the centers. i'm kinda freaking out that the new ones were from touching the old one. i just put bandaids on but obviously i've touched a million things since then including my children and self. has anyone heard or anything like this?? help!

sounds like a planters wart to me. they can spread. go to your doctor or a dermatologist to see.
good luck,

I'm thinking it's warts. Call your dr. and get them looked at. They're not a big deal, lots of medications can take care of them.

sounds like warts to me.

I believe it may be a wart. I had something that sounds similar to what you're stating and I just bought some over the counter "Freeze Wart" type stuff and it worked.

It could be worts & worts are a viral infection. I would call your doctor or even a dermatologist to see if that is what it is. I have had them on & off all throughout my life & that's what it seems to me. They can have one bump or several bumps or clusters of bumps. They just come out of the blue & I am told that something triggers them (ie: stress). I hope its something simple for you. Best of luck.

1 / 3