Small Raised Bumps on Fingers with Black Dot in Center

Updated on August 18, 2009
K.B. asks from Hamburg, NY

hi ladies. have something a little weird that i cannot find a single thing on the internet for. yesterday i noticed on the underside of my middle finger i had a little raised bump of on my skin with either an indent of a small black spot in the middle. then this morning i woke up with a little raised double bump on my opposite index finger with black dots in the centers. i'm kinda freaking out that the new ones were from touching the old one. i just put bandaids on but obviously i've touched a million things since then including my children and self. has anyone heard or anything like this?? help!

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

M.C.

answers from New York on

It could be worts & worts are a viral infection. I would call your doctor or even a dermatologist to see if that is what it is. I have had them on & off all throughout my life & that's what it seems to me. They can have one bump or several bumps or clusters of bumps. They just come out of the blue & I am told that something triggers them (ie: stress). I hope its something simple for you. Best of luck.

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

T.J.

answers from Binghamton on

I believe it may be a wart. I had something that sounds similar to what you're stating and I just bought some over the counter "Freeze Wart" type stuff and it worked.

A.T.

answers from Syracuse on

sounds like warts to me.

L.L.

answers from New York on

I'm thinking it's warts. Call your dr. and get them looked at. They're not a big deal, lots of medications can take care of them.

J.C.

answers from New York on

sounds like a planters wart to me. they can spread. go to your doctor or a dermatologist to see.
good luck,

Next question: Anyone Know Anything About Worts?