Small "Manhood"

How do you deal with a man whose "manhood" is small? Been trying and not having any success

Experiment with different positions. If that doesn't work, introduce.... well, if you're married, I believe the appropriate term is "Marital Aid", if not, well, then they're just sex toys, I suppose. Also, I assume he has 10 functional fingers? And a tongue. Time to get creative. I am all for love being important, but if certain physical needs aren't being met and you're not open and honest enough with each other to work through it, well, then that speaks of other problems and doesn't bode well.

If he's good with his hands and tongue, he doesn't need a big dick.

I don't think it's as easy as "if you love your man, it doesn't matter." If you have no pleasure from intimacy, that will not work in the long run...no matter how much you love him. I think it's unrealistic to say, love will take care of it. I would look into videos, books, or other resources...for positions dealing with small genitals. Also, I would have him see a Dr.

Sex IS important. If you can't physically enjoy your partner, it will be a source of being unfulfilled and being frustrated. That's not good, in any relationship. If you love him, try absolutely everything you can, but don't feel bad about being disappointed. No-one should have to be unfulfilled by their partner. I would think the people that say love takes care of it, have never been in your position. To say that a woman's physical and intimate happiness doesn't matter, is silly, wrong..and incredibly harsh. If a man was completely unfulfilled, we'd be telling the woman to be careful, he will cheat, he will look elsewhere, it will harm your relationship. Why is it acceptable, for a woman to struggle with having pleasure. Does it matter less for her?

Sorry, can't do it. Tried, me shallow, God Cruel.

:(

invest in a little vibrator, a very buzzy freaky little thing, let him get you almost "there" and then any size will seem awesome. Also remember he doesnt have to be hung like a horse with a tongue like a rattle snake.

:)

"Deal" with?? "Not having any success?" Kind of vague to me, but you've got some interesting and funny answers.

Its not the size is the of the ship its the motion of the ocean ;) Get creative and try some new positions, toys, lubes and have fun! If you love your partner, love all of him--not just this part. Can you give oral or use your hands? Some guys just need a helping hand....

M

If you love your partner, it doesn't matter.

1 / 3