Skechers Shape-ups or Reebok Easy Tone

Hello!
Just wanting input on the Skechers Shape-ups, Reebok Easy Tone and Reebok Easy Tone flip-flops. I am interested in getting a pair and wanted to know pros/cons/experiences/problems with these shoes. Thanks in advance!

thanks for all the input

I have been wearing the Shape Ups for approx 3 months now and I love them!! It did take me about a week to get used to them. My calves were sore and my toes would go numb also. I was also pregnant though and I had a lot of swelling. Now that I'm not pregnant...I still love them, they are so comfortable!! I wear them all the time.
I've only heard about the Reebok. I have not seen them in person, but people have told me that they have a ball in them and it moves around when you walk or try to balance. They sounded more difficult to get used too, so I went for the Shape Ups.
I got mine at Academy and they are cheaper there than on Skechers website.
Good Luck!!

I have the Skecher Shape-ups and love them. I didn't have to adjust with them or anything, but I also haven't seen a difference with weight loss or toning. What I do notice is my back is not sore at the end of the day--which is amazing. There is a lot less stress on my bad back and for that reason I love these shoes.

I have the Skechers Shape ups that look like mary janes. I got them because I thought they were cuter. I've worn them to walk the neighborhood, but can't really tell a difference. They are different to walk in, but my muscles are not sore when I'm done. My mother-in-law has the Reebok Easy Tone shoes. She said she can't wear them for long because she can tell it is working her muscles.

Hi AT,
Don't forget to add what you finally chose...I'd love to read all your responses. I'm trying to make the same decision. Good luck.
W.

Good Luck!!

I have the Sketchers Shape Ups and I love them. I have never worn a more comfortable pair of shoes. I have ankle issues and of course always looking for ways to slim down. I have been wearing them approximately 3 months or so and I would recommend them. They do take a little while to adjust to but I feel they are worth it. I have not had any ankle issues since beginning to wear them and I have noticed a difference in they way my pants fit on my hips and butt. The adjustment issue that I had was that at the end of the day when I took the shoes off and sat down, my feet would begin to ache. It was uncomfortable to walk across the floor barefoot. After about a week (when I was considering how I could return them) it all began to improve and I found the aching subsiding. Overall I feel they are good shoes and very comfortable and yes they do "help" to slim.

I have been using the Sketchers Shape Ups for 10 weeks now and LOVE them. My calves are noticeably more toned and my butt and thighs are looking tighter as well. I walk about 20 miles per week for exercise (no gym...just around the neighborhood with my daughter) and have only been wearing them during this time. If you wore them more often, I think you would see even better results. They are really comfy and only took about a week to get used to. Famous Footwear has the best price around.

I have the sketchers shape ups. I think the are comfortable. I only wear them on the treadmill. I feel like my calf muscles are working a little harder, but I really don't think they are increasing my weight loss or building a noticeable amount of muscle. I have high arches and have trouble finding shoes that don't bother me. I love these more for comfort.

Dr. Oz did a segment on them to test them out and they don't work like the commercials say they do.

1 / 3