Six Flags

Does anyone know if Six Flags has very many toddler-friendly rides? I'm considering purchasing season passes. Also, has anyone been to the Brunch with Bugs?

i have a two year old and we went to six flags last november. there wasn't that many rides that he rode. I have 4 & 5 year old and they had a blast. so if you have a two year old and only buying season passes for that 2 year old. than i would wait.

My husband and I had season passes when my son was 2 & he really enjoyed it. If my memory serves me correctly, I thought children aged 2 & under were free anyway.(??) They have a whole section devoted to toddlers & little ones called "Looney Tunes." I'm sure their web-site might have more details. Now he's 5 & we just got season passes again- if you go 2 times it pays for itself, so to say! They have height restrictions within & outside that section but now that he's older (& taller), he can ride other rides outside of Looney Tunes. I would recommend splitting a parking pass with another family- it ends up saving money in the long run as well!

Good Luck,

D. Thomas

I have never had passes but my son(4 now) has always LOVED Six Flags. You would be surprised how many rides there are for toddlers. At 36" they can even ride the mini-mine train!! They have a ton of stuff for toddlers.

What is the Bug Brunch?

Hi A.! I just found your post a year later than you posted it! I just had to respond though! Have you been to Six Flags yet? I have an almost 3 yr old and she has been free this whole time. She absoultely loves it. There are so many rides for kids. We have not had to stand in lines yet at all. It is been so plesent and short lines every time we've been. You probably know all this by now, but since we love it so much, I had say something!

I would definately not recommend doing the Brunch with Bugs. We did it last year & it was so unorganized & crowded & you didn't get to spend hardly anytime with the characters & the food was not worth the money that you had to pay & you do have to pay for even the toddlers that you don't have to pay to get in the park. We have done Season Passes for the past 5 years & I have an 11 & 2 yr old boys & we will not do it again this year. My 2 year old hates waiting in the lines & throws fits when he can't get on when they open the gates & there are just a few rides he can ride. In all honesty I would not recommend getting passes to six flags this year. If you are wanting to do something with your kids this summer you can either do NRH2O in North Richland Hills or The Museum of Science and History. I know there for a family of up to 5 it is only $75 for season passes to the Museum. I hope this helps & good luck on your decision.

I would not buy season passes with such a young child. I will warn you now you will stand in line FOREVER even on the little kid rides. Your child will have to be VERY patient and I don't know about your child but I have never seen a patient 2 year old. Good Luck if you do buy one.

Hi I work at Six Flags and yes they do have toddler rides they are in looney tunes land. I work in the food area though. I used to work at brunch with bugs, but I only worked there 2 or 3 times, it is very cute. Well if you want to know more just send me an email at ____@____.com and I would love to help you.

I have put off going to Six Flags too because I have 2 toddlers and it seems expensive just to walk around,
if they can't ride much. I have not heard of toddler rides there.

1 / 3