Okay....i get that your husband has sinus problems.
1. Go to an ENT - Ear Nose and Throat Doctor.
2. Tell him/her what is going on - problems, etc.
3. He/She will probably order an MRI or a CAT scan of the nasal cavity.
4. Buy a thermometer for the house that has a humidity count on it. You may have to purchase a humidifier for the house for use during the winter.
5. Ask the ENT to test him for allergies. There are many medications out there that help with allergies.
6. Ask the ENT if the use of the NeilMed Sinus rinse would help him. I use it every night before i go to bed to ensure my sinuses are "cleaned" out...it makes a HUGE difference!!!
He can have his sinus' "blown out" that's what my Dr did for me almost 2 years ago. The surgery is a day thing so there is no staying over night. For 48 to 72 hours, he will need to stay upright - NO LAYING DOWN - a comfy chair is IMPORTANT - no carbonated drinks - NONE - during this time and it will work...it did for me.