Single Mom Looking for job..please Help Me!!!

I am a single mom looking for a job, I have account receivable-collections, customer service and administrative experience (I am also bilingual-english / spanish) friendly, organized, honest and hard worker person, if you can give me any job contact or ideas please let me know. I am already register at career builder, monster and hot jobs, I've been looking everywhere with not luck! if you have any suggestions please let me know...I'm little desperate. Thank you

Hello
Good Morning, the company i work for has a position available for collections supervisor.
I dont know if that is somethign you would want to go for.
if you want more info, reply to me..we are located on Legacy in plano TX

Hello

Try Houston-Jackson, a temp company based in Irving. I recently got a temp-to-hire job with them and so far so good. I don't have their info immediately on hand, but you can google the name for more info. GL!

The company I work for has an open position for a Customer Service Representative in Dallas. Please visit this website: http://www.centene.com/careers/search-jobs/

Position Purpose:
Responsible for inputting and locating participant information in member management system. May contact participants for scheduling and enrollment information.

Knowledge/Experience:
Requires a High School diploma. 1-3 years of customer service experience.

I know exactly how you feel. I am also a single mother and been looking for work but no luck at all. I am going to go temp agencies this coming week. I have you checked out craiglist, indeed?

There are a lot of jobs their too.

Check out Running Paws Pet Hospital. They're looking for reliable help, they're great and they need good people. They're located in McKinney on the corner of Hwy 5 and 380.

Accountemps and Robert-Half are contracting companies. My husband is in the accounting field and has used them before. Good Luck and God Bless!

Janiesco,
First off...congrats on being a go-getter as a single mom! I am also a single mom of a 14 and 12 yr old. If you are teachable and interested in being your own boss, I would love to share with you how I run my Mary Kay business and create my own hours. I will answer any of your questions, show you what I do and it does not offend me if it is not for you. I just know my business pays the bills and it only keeps growing even in this economy. Ideas for you,
R.
###-###-####
www.marykay.com/rkuipers

Don't forget to look on Craigslist for job opportunities. But be honest and earnest in your resume and try to have a cover letter to tell more about yourself. Sorry, we're not looking right now (medical office), but I have hired through Craigslist before, get hundreds of resumes whenever I post, and ones that stand out for me are the ones that talk more of what experiences they personally have done, rather than just a list of abilities and a standardized statement of "looking for a challenging position to advance myself, better myself, blah blah..." Each place of course looks for different things, but I look for experience and long-term stability (like being a mom!) before I call someone to move on to the interview stage.
Already, what you've written on this post is a good start!! Good Luck!!

1 / 3