Single Mom in a Desperate Need of a Job!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hi there,
My name is M. I am a 20yr single mom in a Desperate need of a job.
I have one child and I need a job as soon as possible.

I have a good resume, stable job history,
I have 3 years of office management, Administrative assistant, data entry experience.
I am a very hard worker, Just really need help getting a job.

Please if anyone knows of resources or a person who is hiring please help!

Thank you ladies.

My husband just left me and am in the same boat looking for a job. A friend told me Jonathen's Place in Dallas is hiring and pay is maybe $40,000???
Good luck , and let me know what other advice you have gotten.

Hi Marissa,
I agree with MBF. I actually use them now.
Try Corinth Montissorri School in Corinth they were looking for an administrative assistant. The also have schools in other areas so you might try them you could take your child with you.
Good Luck,

have you considered substitute teaching? I know school is almost out so this might not help but some districts pay as much as $70 a day and you can sub everyday.

Hi M. - I heard that Curves in Richardson was hiring. I don't know if they still are, but worth giving a call. It was the one on Arapaho near West Shore. Don't know if that's close. You may also want to try placement services like Apple, Kelly, etc. They charge the employer, not you, and may be able to find something very fast. Good Luck!

I'm not sure how much help I can be but I can tell you of 2 openings our company has. I'm a single mom as well and I love working with Republic title. I will give you the number to our HR lady and you can call and arrange an apponitment or send her your resume if interested.

Receptionist – LAKEWOOD 8348 Gaston Avenue

Receptionist – WILLOWBEND - 3024 E. Hebron Parkway, Carrollton

Our H.R. person is Felicia Farnsworth her # is ###-###-####
You can tell her you heard they were hiring at whatever location you are intrested in and you are interested in the position.

I hope this helps!

The job which worked the best for me when I was a single mom was waiting tables. Doing that I could make the most money in the shortest amount of time (well, atleast the most money in the shortest time while remaining fully clothed ;) ). I could work in the evenings/at night so my family was able to help out, which was important to me as I wasn't going to put my girl in daycare.

It's hard work, but it was fun & I didn't have to miss out so much on my daughter's life by working all day. The money was decent & if I needed extra cash I could always pick up extra shifts.

You mght want to try http://www.mbfagency.com/local/client/nanny_professionals...

This is what saved me. There are flexible and you can pick temp or perm assignments as a nanny.

Let them know that M. Graham referred you.
I know how it is being a single mom.

Quality First Personnel

9330 LBJ Frwy #815

Dallas Texas 75243

###-###-####

Sandy Mayo

1 / 3