Similac and Enfamil Coupons

Hi there,

I've got some Enfamil and Similac coupons if anyone is interested. I can mail them to you!

Sure!!! Enfamil would really help us out! Thank you! Let me know if I'm not the 100th person asking you, and I will send my address!

Thanks, E.

Hi, I would take the Enfamil ones if still available - if not no biggie. Thanks! S.

I would be interested in the Similac coupons. My address is 2273 Andrew Trail Montgomery, IL 60538.

Thank you,
T. Amaya
###-###-####

I would love your coupons. My daughter was born 9 weeks early and is on a specific elemental formula called Alimentum by Similac. It is so expensive, but it helps her a lot. Mail them to my work Hoffman Estates HS c/o D. Gilbert 1100 W, Higgins Rd. Hoffman Estates Il 60169.

If you have already sent them off to someone else, thank you anyway for the offer.

I have a friend who uses enfamil. I can get her address as she just moved last week if you still have enfamil coupons?

Not sure how many coupons you have and if any are left - but I could use the Similac ones

J. Koutsos
391 Ogden Falls Blvd.
Oswego, IL 60543

Thanks for the offer!

If you still have Enfamil coupons my address;
K. Salzig
397 vaughn Circle
Aurora, IL 60502
I can in return mail you the postage back.

Thanks

1 / 3