Shower Stall Replacement

I have a 36"x36" stand-alone shower stall that needs to be replaced. 2 of the walls are tile and the other 2 are glass (including the door). I need the whole thing replaced - tile taken off and glass replaced. I saw some kits at Home Depot for about $300, but I don't know if that's what I need or not. Plus I need someone to tear it all down and install the new one. I got an outrageous quote from the Home Depot remodeling guys, so needless to say, I didn't go with them. I need a very reasonable person to do all this for me. I just want to see and hear what other options are out there and if anyone had this done for a reasonable price. Thank you all!

Thank you to all the moms that replied! I went on www.ServiceMagic.com and had 3 contractors in my area respond to my emails. I had a total of 5 estimates from other sources as well, 4 of which were way too high. I went with Jason McKinney of McKinney Homes and he and his team were WONDERFUL! The bid was VERY reasonable, they did a great job, on time, stayed within the original bid amount and even cleaned up after themselves. I definitely recommend them. If you need a phone number or more info, email me. Thank you all again!

There is a company that has very reasonable prices. He will go out and give a free estimate for you. The company name is Angel's Home Solutions. He has wonderful reviews on Angieslist.com. His number is ###-###-####.

My remodeler is Mark Middleton at ###-###-####. I am a Realtor and he has done great work for my clients.

I have had very good luck with www.ServiceMagic.com. You can find anyone to do anything on there. They are all bonded and insured. I have gotten extremely good rates on a new driveway, upholstery, carpet cleaning, housecleaning, etc. Give it a try and see what kind of bids you get. You may be pleasantly surprised! Good luck! B. P.

There are a bunch of tile stores along 121 near Carson Rd. You could stop by or call some of them, to get some referrals. Marazzi and Dal Tile are the names of two of the companies.
I had 3 different guys give me estimates. One guy was an individual owner with a business called Parson's Tile Service. At your service, was the name of another. And Texas Tile House was the name of the third. They all seemed knowledgable, but we have not made a decision on who to use yet.

my friends husband is awesome at tile work, that is what he does. You can call him for a quote at ###-###-#### and his name is Peter Malpass

my dad does remodeling and he has even replaced their back bathroom shower, tile and everything. his name is Kevin DeArmond and he lives in the HEB area.
His phone # ###-###-####. call whenever. good luck.

try a company called shower pro they are out of garland they did my shower doors and were very very resonable but i believe that they do it all

shelley s

Vision Construction Clint Gibson ###-###-####
He is very reasonable. Tell him P. sent you to him. His work is truly amazing.

1 / 3