Show N Tell Letter "N"

Okay, my 2 year old son has show n tell tomorrow and has to bring something that starts with the letter N, I am at a lose, does any one have any ideas??

Thank so much for all of your ideas!! I was truly just drawing a blank. We have decided that we are going to make a Noodle Necklace for show n tell!! Thanks girls, you are life savers!!

Nectarine
novel
nerds (candy might not go over so well)
What about numbers? You can go to the dollar store and they have some foam ones (pretty good size) the kids can play with..

Hope this helps!

Noodles or necklace.

Noodles, necklace,Necktie,Nose,Nerf, North Star, North

The more difficult things you can print a picture of.

This is easy since my name also starts with an N! Here's some ideas:

nickel
noodles
nuts
newspaper
nail
noise maker

Good luck and have fun with it:)

Nail, napkin, newspaper, nickel, neighbor, notepad, nut. Good luck!

Numbers-he could bring in his favorite number
Necklace
Nine Planets (in the solar system)
Nativity Scene (past Christmas but who cares =) )
Name (He could bring something really neat w/his name!
Noses-My daughter's Mr. Potato Head has different noses
Native American-picture of an Indian
Nature-some fun stuff from outside
Nautical-his favorite boat he plays with.

Ok! So some of these are "reaching", but I hope this has helped! Good luck! Have fun!

noodles , picture of maybe a nephew, draw a nose, for the letter N, I told my 3 year old grandson N is for Nana draw a picture of Nana, can you give me some hints?

Net (butterfly or fish net)?
nectarine

We make a fun time out of these exercises and walk around the house with a bag and search :-)

Here are some things that pop into my head:

Nightlight
Necklace
Nickel
Net
Nuts (some schools won’t allow this due to food allergies)
Nametag
Nibletts (can of corn)

E.

1 / 3