Shots for a Teen or Younger

HPV Shot....for cervical cancer.... I was appauled that some sites suggested this was neccessary at 11yrs of age to 16 yrs of age. What is the opinion of this for all of you ? We are trying to raise our children in a Christian Enviroment. I hope to raise them to make a good decision outside our home. I understand this is the TYPE of Cervical Cancer that can be caught during intercourse. So therefore, why are the doctors suggesting 11 yrs old along with this menegitis shot and DTAP shot. I am so nervous about this subject ....... what is your thoughts. Did you have your teen get it ? Why ? What were the side effects ?

Thanks in advance.

The gardasil shot for HPV has causes more deaths than any other vaccine. It has caused 66 deaths in 4 years. That is about one per month. The reason the CDC has not removed it from the market is because it is a huge money maker. I have 3 daughters and none of them will be getting this shot. Also, just because you get the shot does not mean you are protected. The vaccine only protects aganist about some types of HPV but not all of them.

My girls will not get the HPV shot.
I am ok with the meningitis shot as there is a high chance for death with those that get this disease. (have seen no side effects)
DTAP is the tetanus shot. (have seen no side effects)

My 15 1/2 yr old is educated on the pros and cons of sex, STD's, having babies, what boys want, etc...

I am not naive enough to think she will wait about sex, what I have done is manage to have wide open lines of communication from day 1 with her. Nothing is off base as far as communication. Some people would cringe at things we have discussed....sex details, what it feels like, what types of birth control and why, why private parts look the way they do, does sex hurt, etc, I can go on.

She will NOT be getting this vaccine due to the side effects I have read about on numerous resources. Part of this decision is hers as well because it is HER body. We choose to not to have this vaccine due to not having enough information to make an informed choice. All information I have found is negative and I am not willing to put my daughter at risk.

Everyone has to do what is right for their own family.

Those that condone the taking of the vaccine have absolutely no clue about it and have not done a stitch of research. They blindly follow the common public opinion of the day, which they don't realize is shaped by think tanks at universities!! These universities are funded by organizations with socialist/globalist agendas. Agendas that include mass population control. These universities are also where much of the control studies are done on the affects of vitamins/vaccines/etc. If you've everdone statistical process control you know how easy it is to skew chart and graph data to look like any thing you want it to.

It is NO SECRET , to those who do research anyway, that there has been additives in vaccines that cause sterilization of women. While doing vitamin D research of all things, I had uncovered all sorts of links, between the Rockafeller Foundation and it's largest donations to businesses and institutions that do GENE THERAPY , IE : cloning and de-population control. It is all there in black and white for those who wish to take a few days of reading to follow the trails and connect the dots.

If you think vaccines are scary, you don't even know the half of it. Many of the vitamins that are hearalded today to take in mass quanity (and already added to your food ) contribute to early death and disease. I've reasearched them for 10 years. I know.

The illuminati is at the center of de-population. For a real eye opener look them up and read, read ,read. Also look up the Georgia Guidestones.

Then thank the Lord that you took a moment to ask a few questions.

http://www.whale.to/m/sterile.html

This shot is ridiculous! And, the side effects are appalling. This only covers a few strains of HPV, and there are MANY strains possible. No, I will not be giving this shot to any of my daughters.
From http://www.vaclib.org/news/2006/gardasil.htm:

Important Facts:
Most women do not experience any symptoms from contact with human papillomavirus. Immunity is natural and it's believed that the immune system clears the virus quickly.
Risk Factors:

"Diet: Women with diets low in fruits and vegetables may be at increased risk for cervical cancer. Also overweight women are more likely to develop this cancer." Source: www.cancer.org
Use of oral contraceptives.
Smoking.
Other exposure to toxic compounds in the food, air and water. We expect that the vaccine itself will be a contributor to cancer.

And from VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System-where doctors report adverse effects to vaccines, which by the way is estimated to only be about 10% of actual events):

VAERS reports
April 24, 2009
Using http://www.medalerts.org/ search for HPV4 (Merck's gardasil)
Found 11090 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4'
Found 5456 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and ER Visit
Found 184 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Life Threatening
Found 299 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Disabled
Found 34 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Patient Died
Found 70 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Symptoms contain 'spontaneous abortion'
Found 299 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Symptoms contain 'fainting'
Found 602 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Symptoms contain 'seizure'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 6, 2008
VAERS
Found 23 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Patient Died
Found 57 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Symptoms contain 'spontaneous abortion'
Found 126 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Life Threatening
Found 201 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Disabled
Found 219 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Symptoms contain 'fainting'
Found 413 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Symptoms contain 'seizure'
Found 333 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Hospitalized
Found 4171 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and ER Visit
Found 4081 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Recovered
Found 8225 events with Vaccine is 'HPV4'

Found 15 events with Age from '9' to '21' and Vaccine is 'HPV4' and Patient Died
VAERS ID AGE Days to death
VAERS ID 275428 12.0 7
VAERS ID 275438 19.0 14
VAERS ID 278865 15.0 14
VAERS ID 280163 11.0 ?
VAERS ID 291804 17.0 67
VAERS ID 293388 18.0 151
VAERS ID 297528 12.0 21
VAERS ID 305606 17.0 2
VAERS ID 309233 12.0 63
VAERS ID 310262 20.0 4
VAERS ID 316983 17.0 ?
VAERS ID 317757 15.0 2
VAERS ID 319533 21.0 17
VAERS ID 319810 14.0 14
VAERS ID 320909 21.0 ?

While you're at it, you might want to research other vaccines. Did you know that many are made using aborted fetal cell lines? Research so you can make your informed consent. The doctors won't tell you these things, most don't even know, but it's all in the package insert that comes with the vaccines (not the sheet of paper they show you). Google vaccines and aborted fetal cell lines. Be informed.

Just give it now. Chances are she will have intercourse long before she tells you about it. Mothers are sometimes the last to know. Protect her before it's too late.

S., As you can tell just from your few responses there are people who feel very strongly, one way or another about this shot. You can do your research, and you should, read everything not just the info from the docs and drug companies. And to get objective info when you Google it, don't just Google 'HPV shot' or 'Gardasil' but Google "risks and dangers of . . . "

I never saw this as the 'sex shot' or the cervical cancer shot. It was just something that just didn't seem right to me when I first started hearing about it 5 years ago. The short version is that I chose NOT to vaccinate my daughter 4 years ago when it first came out and still refuse it. Mostly because when our then doctor got so nasty when I refused it (politely) when it had just been approved for 2 months at the time (and my daughter was 11) I left there on a mission to find out as much as I could.
I am a registered nurse and have worked in the pharmaceutical system. While I am NOT saying this is a routine practice, I have witnessed manipulation of data and it certainly made me question more!

First, in MY OPINION and from MY RESEARCH (that's my legal disclaimer) it is NOT a cancer prevention shot. Far from it! Actually (I can't remember the source off the top of my head but if you want it I'll get it) there is some evidence that getting this shot may actually increase the risk of pre-cancerous cervical lesions by 44%! *My hard-copy paper file on this subject is a full 8 inches thick!

I do agree with the poster about doing routine HPV tests but they should be doing that anyway and actually BEFORE they even give these shots to the little girls (and boys now). If your child has ever had a wart on their hand or a planters wart, that is a strain of HPV. Yes, most of the world's populations has already been exposed to HPV, but most of us with healthy immune systems are able to get over the virus. Even a doctor with the CDC has gone on record and stated that the greatest risk factor of developing cervical cancer is not getting pap smears! Didn't mention HPV.
And speaking of pap smears the cervical cancer rate has decreased almost 75% just since the institution of routine pap smears. Beyond not getting routine paps the other big risk factors are 1)smoking 2)multiple sex partners 3) poor nutrition and immunity and 4) the presence of another type of sexual transmitted disease.

In my research along the way I came across the transcript of the congressional hearings over the whole Vioxx scandal. Merck was also the maker of Vioxx and was found to have knowingly and willingly hide damaging data as to the risk of the drug to get it on the market.
What's that saying, 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me."

As I said in the beginning S., you will get many responses on both side of the fence. I hope that we can all control ourselves and not be nasty because we chose one side or the other! We all make the best decisions for our family with the information we are given.
I do have a TON of resources if you want to message me privately for any more info.

Good for you for at least asking questions. We should all be proactive and not just blindly believe what we are told. By anyone about anything!

In good health,

Updated

My daughters are 5 and 7, but I will absolutely get them the HPV shot when they turn 11. Here's the thing. Kids make bad decisions whether you are Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, or Agnostic. Are you willing to gamble your daughter's life on the fact that she'll never make an error in judgment? It is appalling to me as well that kids are having sex at younger and younger ages. I sure hope that my girls will have the good judgment to wait until they are adults, but I will not withhold a vaccine that could save their lives just to prove to myself that I'm a good mother who raised them right. It's not about my ego as a mom, it's about my daughters' health.

Also consider that you do not have to go into great detail what the shot is for at the time your daughter gets the shot. In no way are you condoning anything by ensuring that she is vaccinated. This shot PREVENTS CANCER - how could that be a bad thing??

I would honestly recommend you do some serious research on the HPV vaccine. There have been some studies done but don't just trust what doctors will tell you about it. Here are a few links to get you started: http://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/STDFact-HPV-vaccine-young-wome... http://www.gardasil.com/ http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Prevention/H.... You can never be too prepared or know too much about what we are putting into our children. I wish you the best. Vaccines are made to help protect against or perhaps lessen the effects thereof, however not necessarily prevent from getting the ailment for which they are made. Please learn all you can.

1 / 3