Shave Ice/snow Cones Plano/Allen Area

Where can we get good shave ice or snow cones around Plano/Allen/Frisco? We like it nice and soft, well shaven. We live at Custer & Legacy.

In Plano on Parker just east of Alma. I think its called Monkey Ice?? We went twice this past weekend.

Sugar Mountain on Alma and Parker Rd. Best syrups and ice i've tried around here. We usually show up for their happy hour.

There's a great one in Allen on Main/McDermott, east of 75, near Braums. They're only in operation during the summer months.

I was telling the wife of the owner of the snow cone stand that used to be on SpringCreek to come back!!! LOL

I noticed one in East Plano, right by Fiesta. Also saw one in Mckinney on ElDorado, very close to Hardin.
The one in Mckinney is a little closer to us but kind of off course.

HTH!
K
www.BilingualPals.com

TC Shaved Ice---It is east of 75 on Park, in the same parking lot as Fiesta. It is seriously good and a small(which is more like a medium) is only $2. There is always a line if that tells you anything! :)

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

cones snow