Shampoo That Doesn't Make Hair Feel Slimy/Greasy?

This is a petty question to ask but in order to avoid buying and trying out multiple bottles of shampoo, I thought I'd give it a try. Can anyone recommend a store-bought shampoo that doesn't make your hair feel slimy/greasy (while still wet) when applied and rinsed. Tresemme discontinued the one I was using and I can't seem to find one that makes my hair feel really clean. I don't want one that strips the hair or makes it feel brittle and dry but sort of one in between these two extremes. Hopefully this makes sense! Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

I use Suave clarifying shampoo and Pantene conditioner. I also rinse it occasionally with vinegar and water to get rid of any build up. I went to get it cut the other day. It had been about 6 months with the exception of a few bang trims and she told me I have a great head of hair, if that says anything.

Agreed with the poster who says it is the type of shampoo. Try "Clarifying" shampoo. Also, Neutrogena makes a shampoo for more oily hair. You can also try clarifying shampoo and conditioner.

hi when i just got pregnant my hair started to fall...so my mother said to use infusion 23. im not sure if on texas you have walgreens or publix...thats where i usually get it. i get the shampoo conditioner and so liquid for after shower. my hair looks so healthy and i havent get a heair cut for a year now and the tips look like i just did. they cost 7.99$ each...good luck!

If you color your hair or highlight it, I'd recommend Burt's Bees Color Keeper. Love it and no slime :)

Pantene, Herbal Essence,suave, and Garnier Fructise ( how ever it's spelled) are all brands I've used with out problems. Maybe you aren't getting all the conditioner out? My hair does that when I don't get all the conditioner out. figure out what your hair type is and go from there.

Its not store bought, but I have used Aveda products for many years and I love them! I have tried going back to store bought shampoos, and it's never as good. Give it a try, you will see it's worth the money!

Infusium is the only shampoo I use that doesn't make my hair feel gross.

If you are a Costco member, their Kirkland brand shampoo & conditioner are awesome! Salon quality but inexpensive, no sulfates, etc. Love, love LOVE!

1 / 3