Shampoo and Conditioner for 2 Year Old

My 2 year old daughter is finally starting to grow some hair! I have used the Johnson Head to Toe since she was born. I feel like I should be using a different shampoo and conditioner now that she has more hair. It is curly and thin, at least for now. Does anyone have suggestions on shampoo and conditioners? Thank you!

I ended up buying Suave 2 in 1. I am going to try that and see how it works. Thank you so much for all of your help. There are a lot of good options out there.....and I have a feeling we will try them all until one works the best.

The avalon for kids is wonderful. You can get it from Whole Foods or find a rep. I know Gigi Irkstrom sells it. Here is her ____@____.com
M. Allen

Hi K.-

I use Arbonne Shampoo with Tea Tree Oil and Conditioner
for my kids. It has no chemical dyes or fragrances. Also,
the tea tree oil repels lice-- whick is important when
prechool starts.

I can give you more information if you would like.

J. S.
Arbonne International
###-###-####

I just saw your request. My dtr has extremely curly and thick hair now at 6 1/2 but it started out just kind of wavy at 2. We also did Sauve and Johnson's but it did not work. It came out terribly. We have tried every curly hair product there is and I am now satisfied with products from www.circle-of-friends.com. They are great and not that expensive. I also use Pantene shampoo and cond for women of color (we are white). It has lots of moisturizer and gets the tangles out great, then I follow up with the circle of friends stuff. Good luck!

Suave makes 2 in 1 products for kids . They smell good and are tear free.

My older daughter was the same - almost bald until she wwas 2+ then curly, thin hair. To help with the tangles, I started using either Suave or Loreal childen's 2-in-1 products. They require only one wash/rinse, which is a blessing at that age, but have the benefits of a shampoo and conditioner. She's 4 1/2 today and I'm still using them. The same brands also both have spray-in conditioners that are helpful.

Hi K. -

I have a 21 month old DD. She too has fine hair, but it's only wavy. As it got longer, I noticed it was really hard to comb through after washing it with normal baby shampoo. Like me, her hair tangles easy.

Upon recommendations from other moms, I tried Suave Smoothers 2 in 1 for the first time about 3 months ago. It's a TOTAL difference. Her hair not only smells nice, but is easy to comb through. I just purchased some Loreal Kids yesterday (also 2 in 1), so I can't speak to that yet. But the Suave works really well.

Hi K.-

prechool starts.

J. S.
Arbonne International
###-###-####

Suave Smoothers is great stuff for kids, and smells nice too!

Johnson and Johnson's has a new extra conditioning shampoo out that works really good. If you want to spend a litlle more $$ Origins has a great no tangle shampoo that smells wonderful. My daughter loves it and her hair is REALLY soft when we use it.

We use a natural shampoo and body wash for our kids. After we heard of all the chemicals in pretty much all of the other baby shampoo, body wash, and lotion, and if fact everything we use in our homes. We use koala pals, if you want you can e-mail me at ____@____.com and I will tell you where we get all of our products from, they are very safe and work amazing! In fact it takes us about 1/4 of the shampoo we used before.

1 / 3