Sexy 'Bedroom' Clothes

So I really don't know how to ask this but here it goes. My husband likes it when I wear sexy 'bedroom' clothes. The thing is I feel real wried and uncomfortable in them. He tries to help with this telling me I look beautiful in anything and I don't have to worry. But I still feel wried. So my question I guess is how if ever did you deal with been uncomfortable in 'bedroom' clothes.

I'm with you, I hate them!
I like to have my flaws covered. I don't mind if hubby sees me naked, but I'm not in front of a mirror at that point so I just pretend I don't have flaws. :-)
I've tried finding some that I think look good, but haven't had any luck. I've gone to buying sexy matching bra and panties that he can see me in when we're undressing, but that's it.

I'm with you, I hate them!

make sure they are off in less than 5 minutes :)

There are a lot of different STYLES of lingerie. Biggest trick, IMHO, is to find a style or styles that feel good to YOU.

Just as an example... you couldn't catch me dead in a teddy. Huh-uh, nope, not gonna happen. Since having my son, I'm also not a big fan of panties (I need a tummy tuck.

But babydolls, silky pants and camisoles, ditto shortie silk shorts and a sexy cami, kimonos... LOVE those. I also have to be able to wear a bra with whatever kind of bedroom clothes I'm wearing, because the girls -quite frankly- need one to be attractive / I need one not to be in pain from them knocking about. So that's MY style. I feel comfy/ happy in them.

Belle,
I'm guessing you are a fairly new bride. I also suspect that the bedroom clothes you have were gifts. If that's the case, I suggest that YOU pick out something you feel good in rather than what someone else wants you to wear. That would be a fair compromise, right?
You may want to talk to your husband about how it makes you feel so you both can come up with a solution like:
-soft candlelight rather than bright lamps
-more modest clothing
-under covers for your big reveal
-get him to try something you would like
-ask him for patience as you both work toward your goal

Just remember that he loves you and that he really does think you look beautiful! He married you, right? Try to enjoy it (at your own pace) and eventually you'll feel more comfortable in your own skin. I was the same as you when we first got married and can hardly believe how I've changed! After 15 years we still find ways to keep things lively, fun and sexy! Marriage has so many perks, bedroom time being one of the best! I hope you find a solution, sweetie! Feel free to write me anytime =)

There are so many types . Just find something you like.. me i'm an at home nudist I'm not perfect looking but i like cute looking clothes

I always started out wearing them but under the sheets to surprise him, so it was less initially revealing to me. (I will probably always be a prude at heart!) My husband is also always very verbal about liking how I look and trying to make me feel good, but I still find it easier to start out in more layers, if not sheets, then a bathrobe he can take off. It helps me feel better to take that more slowly (and I think he likes the surprise, too). I am more comfortable naked than in something revealing, but prefer to sleep in nightgowns so sometimes just a sexier nightgown with a bit of lace is a nice compromise.

If you have time, make sure you find things that fit and try to try them on in a store--I love Victoria's Secret things and they are in most malls--or try things on alone and look at yourself in them so you can see how awesome you look to him. Find something that flatters what you like best about your body (I avoid the sheer belly things since having kids--too many permanent stretch marks and extra skin to be really sexy). Anyway, we've been married almost 7 years and I still feel a little strange in them. =)

I love body stockings.

Tell your Husband to wear sexy bedroom clothes too!

Or you both go shopping together... Victoria Secret.. has so many men in there with their wives/girlfriends.

Just wear what you are comfortable in.
Unless he is expecting "costumes?"

I like boy shorts myself and those Calvin Klein type tank tops, or silk camisoles... At least my Hubby does too.

Sometimes, just changing the color of your under garments is a good change too.

1 / 3