Selling Noah's Ark Baby Bedding/Wall Picture

I need to consign a very nice Noah's Ark baby crib comforter, crib bumper pad and diaper hanger; and one Wall Picutre. I am now able to part with this and I can't locate a place in FTW to consign. Any suggestions?

Just Between Friends does consignment sales in and around FW as well as other places.

Once Upon a Child (near CentralMarket) pays cash up front. MudPuppy is on S. Hulen. They pay better, but you have to wait until the items actually sell. I believe they pay quarterly.

I would try Craigslist or other online selling source before consigning. With consigning you are going to get less money then selling it on your own. There are also several online Yahoo groups you can sell through one of which is tarrantcountyonlinegaragesale, there's also a couple DFW ones. The JBF sale the other poster mentioned is also a great option but it doesn't run again until the fall. There's also Kid to Kid resale shops throughout the area.

You might try selling it to someone who will be having kids. How much are you looking at getting for it? I know several people that are having babies.

There are there are some Fall children's consignment events in September. You get 70% back on your asking price. You can get the details here:
http://www.jbfsale.com/home/

You can always try the "Just Between Friends Sale" in September if you can wait until then...at the Will Rogers Center in Ft. Worth. They have a website to sign up as a consignor...

1 / 3