Selling Maternity Clothing

I have a ton of super cute maternity clothes to sell, mostly new with the tags still attached. Does anyone have a suggestion where to sell them? I normally sell on ebay, but I didn't know if that would also be the best place for something like this. Any other suggestons?

Cheryl - cannot return - there is a time limit for returns, so pregger moms don't do exactly what I have done and want to take them back after months! I think they are pretty strict with the policy, too. (Gap, Pea in Pod, Motherhood).

Great suggestions! Thanks ladies.

Maybe Lee would like to buy them from you - LOL

I got mine on e-bay, bought them in "lots" of clothing, it worked out great for me!!

Either consignment or Ebay will be fine. I just saw a story on the national news about this, and apparently second-hand maternity clothing is a booming business right now! You can apparently get a good return on your clothing and especially if they still have tags or are big designer names. So try either...sounds like you'll do well either way.

You're tiny, aren't you? I NEED maternity clothes...

PM me...

I bought a lot of maternity clothes on ebay. I hate maternity clothes and wasnt going to pay full price.

Craigslist is an option. I personally dont like the resale shops. I brought in a sweater to them, WITH the $80 price tag on it and they offered me $3 for it. Really? I just gave it to a coworker.

ebay since they are new with tags...if you don't want to take the time to do that - you can take them to a consignment shop and let them deal with it...

have you tried to return the NWT items so you can get your money back?

Another option is Craigslist and bundle 'em all together and ask a reasonable price...

if you aren't desperate for money - donate 'em to Goodwill and get the tax write off...

HAVE FUN!!!!

Take them to a baby clothes consignment store. They often have maternity sections, too.

I took mine to a consignment shop. What they wouldn't take I donated.
You could also try craigs list.

Hi S.!

A couple years ago I sold all my maternity clothes on Craigslist. Worked great and was so easy!

1 / 3