Self Tanner - Frisco,TX

Hi Moms! I'm looking for some recommendations for a good and reasonably priced self tanner. Easy to apply (non-messy) would be a plus. Are the lotions with self tanner in them any good?

Sephora has a $12 spray on that sells out regularly. I just bought 2 bottles while they had it in stock! If it's constantly selling out, that's saying something!

Nivia Sun-Kissed Beautiful Legs. It is a gradual tan moisturizer lotion. It gradually tans and only leaves streaks if you put on tight clothing right afterwards. Put it on right after you get out of the shower and let it dry while you are getting ready. It smells good and gradually tans. I have used everything from Clarins (one of the best, but costly) to spray on in salons, but if you are looking for an inexpensive way to tan and still smell good try it. Good luck.

I really like the Loreal sublime for looks but it has a tiny odor when you get hot. I've asked my husband and several friends (ones that would actually be honest) and they swear they can't smell anything so apparently its just me. Good luck!

I either use Neutrogena spray or Loreal' sublime. Either work great. Fast drying. and not to messy. I have light to medium skin tone, I use the medium. I only apply it about every two days.

Hi there. I found the lotions not to be strong enough - it was very slight of a tan.
I like Neutrogena spray. I spray it on thoroughly then rub it in makes large circles. Try your legs first.
I also wear latex gloves when putting it on.

I use the Jergens Foaming gradual tanner. It's awesome. It looks very natural, easy to apply, it's not messy (just wash your hands after) and I even use it on my face (no break outs or blotchiness).

I have found that if I buy an air brush tanning package at a tanning salon.. it looks so good.. they can make my face darker ect.. and is reasonably priced.. no mess and not streaks. just exfoliate before.

I use Mary Kay's Subtle Tanning Lotion for $16. I love it because it does not leave orange streaks and it moisturizes so I don't have to use another lotion.
I'm a skeptic but I love that Mary Kay has the 100% guarantee so any product I have tried I could always return if I found it didn't really work for me. In fact I was so impressed that became a consultant myself! If you would like to try it give me a call.
R.
###-###-####
www.marykay.com/rkuipers

1 / 3