Seeking "Will" Lawyer in the Woodlands/Spring Area

Does anyone know of a good, affordable lawyer in the Spring/Woodlands area that writes wills? I keep putting it off but I'd really like to get it done. Thanks.

Hello L., I highly recommend Randy Beck, who is on FM 1960.

L.,
Thanks so much for asking this question because I have been searching for one of these as well. I have left MANY messages for lawyers in the phone book and had only 2 return calls (I then returned the calls and never heard again!). I've been SO frustrated.

Thank you ladies for the referrals!
~C.

Actually if you want a certified person then try AAOP ( Almost Anything on Paper) It is a mom owned company and Ms. Moore has the abiliity to write wills and is also a notery. Phone number is ###-###-####. I dont have the web site on hand but if you call her she can give it to you. She offers alot or services.

hello there my mother in law used janice baldwin on 610 melton st.in magnolia she said she is great her ####-###-#### and they charged my motherinlaw $175.00 to do it thats a good deal so you might want to give them a call.goodluck

Hello L.! If you are looking for a lawyer to write your will consider a Pre-Paid Legal plan. You and your husband receive your comprehensive will, including your living will and your legal plan also covers traffic tickets & contract review. Your law firm will even provide a tax attorney in the event you are audited. I phone my law firm regularly to ask questions so I can make good decisions when it comes to my family. L., you could spend amywhere from $200-800 on a lawyer to have your will prepared and pay again for yearly updates but with a Pre-Paid Legal membership including Identity Theft coverage you pay as little ats $26.95 a month. Your updates for your will are part of the membership. This also includes your credit report and continual monitoring. If you want to know more go to my website or give me a call! K. www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/kimberlyreynolds ###-###-####.

1 / 3