Seeking Veterinarians That Accept Payment Plans

Hello Fellow Moms,

I just got back from my dogs Vet. I have a 4yr old Boxer, who was my baby (still is) until my son was born. In fact, my husband and I tried for a baby for almost 2yrs, then we bought our first house, got our dog and within 2 weeks of having our dog I got pregnant, so we say he is our miracle worker.

Anyways, in order to get him better, mainly a few tests and a bunch of meds it was going to cost $470.91, I had to turn it down and just pay for the visit. He has a yeast infection and an ear infection.

I live in the Cypress area and was wondering if any of you out there know of a place that accepts payments. We would love to get the blood and allergic test done to find out why our beloved Beaux keeps getting his paws so sore because of the licking, but we can come up with $600, but can make payments.

Any information would be so helpful.

Thank you,
PS Beaux thanks you too!!!

we had a kitty hit by a car and had 800 in vet bills. The vet offered a pet care card (credit card). We got instant credit approval and is wonderful for emergencies like that. Also I would suggest you get insurance for your puppy. At least when you file a claim you can get at least 70% back of medical expenses and you only have to pay $20.00 a month or less depending on the type of plan you get.

I don’t really know of a vet that will accept payments. However there are credit programs specifically for medical procedures for yourself or your pet. At Carecredit.com you can apply for a line of credit (a credit card) for medical procedures. I do think it is easy to get approved. The VCA at 10832 Los Alamitos Blvd. accepts this card. You can check out their rates at the above web site to see if it's something you would want. Good luck, I hope Beaux feels better.

We just had a terrible incident with our youngest kitty and we took him to the Rossmore/El Dorado VCA (happened to be the only one open early enough for us at the time) and had a fantastic experience. I believe that they do payment plans as well, I think they mentioned it to us but I was hysterical so I am not sure we ended up putting it on a credit card and are paying that down. They are a little more pricey but they are great. We saw Dr. Heit (great) and all of the techs are wonderful too. Just an all around good vibe in there, they really care about animals. They saved my 'baby' (who is 100% better now)!

WE always took our animals to Golden State Humane Society-
corner of Atlantic and Artesia ###-###-####
maybe call and inquire it's in LB and it might be about 20-25 min for you and you have to wait but it is cheap-just call and see if they could help I think it's 10 or 20 to be seen

1 / 3