Seeking VBAC Friendly Doctors in S. FL

To follow up on Liza's request about VBAC, if your doctor or midwife IS VBAC friendly, please send in a reply with that person's name and contact info.

We don't need to repeat the conversation with pros and cons of VBAC, just as a service to the list, please add the information IF you know either your practitioner does do VBAC or does NOT do VBAC

Thank you all!!!

Sunlife OBGYN Services in Plantation. Tel: ###-###-####
A very professional and friendly group. My doc is Dr Berman. Also Dr Simion Tsinker has a VBAC pro practise.

connie mullens ###-###-####

Dr. Benny Esquenazy. VBAC friendly.
He will do my VBAC on May 2011 in Memorial Hospital West.
He is extremely kind and supportive with your decisions, great Dr
601 N. FLAMINGO RD. SUITE 203 PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33027
Tel: ###-###-####

Thank you so much everyone... I will be checking this daily to see if a doc pops up in my area. You all have been so helpful! :)

Hollywood Birth Center supports VBACS as midwifes and they have a female doctor Dr. Maglore that they can give you the number. Dr. Maglore is in Miami and another Dr. Scheinberg is in Margate. They have the # to both. He is a male

I was doing a search for VBAC groups and saw your question. I am the leader of the ICAN of South Florida Chapter and this is our first event. Dr. Magloire will be there speaking. She is The BEST VBAC doc.
http://www.vbacsummit.org/

Local experts review facts and myths surrounding Vaginal Births After Cesarean. Open to the public, and featuring author Nancy Wainer, CPM and Christ-Ann Magliore, MD.
VBAC Summit 2010
South Florida

FEBRUARY 12 & 13, 2010
Special Guest Speaker: Nancy Wainer, CPM & Author
of Silent Knife

THE LEXI
7901 Hispanola Way
North Bay Village, Florida
Visit website for schedule.

miami maternity center 305-754-baby

1 / 3