Seeking Tball League for 3 Year Old Boy

Updated on March 28, 2009
A.B. asks from Kansas City, MO

Hello everyone! My 3 year old son is so determined that he is going to play baseball this spring/summer, but I am having a hard time finding anywhere that has a 3 year old program. I know the YMCA, used to, but do not this year & KCMO Parks and Rec does not either. Does anyone have any suggestions that I might be missing. I live in the Waldo area, so in MO, but close to KS too. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

K.S.

answers from Kansas City on

hi A.! lee's summit parks and recreation has a t-ball league for 3-4 year olds. my son is now 4 and he played last year. sign ups actually start on april 1st and they do t-ball on saturdays. i don't know the website right off hand, but if you are interested...message me and i'll get it for you. i know that waldo isn't that far from LS so it might work...let me know!

K.B.

answers from Kansas City on

Have you looked at Johnson County Parks and Rec? They may do T-ball, sorry I don't have any ideas.

K.S.

answers from Kansas City on

A. -
I also live in Waldo and when my kids where around that age, they could play through a group at South Broadland Presbyterian Church, 79th & Holmes. I suggest calling them to see if they still do it. It was a great experience, fun & no pressure!
(mine are 9 & 12 now!)

A.P.

answers from Kansas City on

It might be a little far for you, but my guys played in Belton when they were that age. You would contact their parks and rec. Good luck!

Next question: Tee-Ball