Seeking Tball League for 3 Year Old Boy

Hello everyone! My 3 year old son is so determined that he is going to play baseball this spring/summer, but I am having a hard time finding anywhere that has a 3 year old program. I know the YMCA, used to, but do not this year & KCMO Parks and Rec does not either. Does anyone have any suggestions that I might be missing. I live in the Waldo area, so in MO, but close to KS too. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

It might be a little far for you, but my guys played in Belton when they were that age. You would contact their parks and rec. Good luck!

A. -
I also live in Waldo and when my kids where around that age, they could play through a group at South Broadland Presbyterian Church, 79th & Holmes. I suggest calling them to see if they still do it. It was a great experience, fun & no pressure!
(mine are 9 & 12 now!)

Have you looked at Johnson County Parks and Rec? They may do T-ball, sorry I don't have any ideas.

BVAC has TBall for 3 year olds. It is in Independence. Here is the website.
http://www.bvacsports.org/baseball.htm

hi A.! lee's summit parks and recreation has a t-ball league for 3-4 year olds. my son is now 4 and he played last year. sign ups actually start on april 1st and they do t-ball on saturdays. i don't know the website right off hand, but if you are interested...message me and i'll get it for you. i know that waldo isn't that far from LS so it might work...let me know!

1 / 3