Seeking Someone Who Cleans Windows

I am looking for someone who cleans windows (inside and out) at a fair price and who takes pride in their work. I have found coupons in mailers, however I would prefer to find someone that is a referral.

HI V.,
I use Don Petrone RUB A DUB WINDOW SCRUB
###-###-####

He did a fanastic job. He cleaned the windows, screens and frames, inside and out. I was most impress because he was concerned about getting things wet and he cleaned up after himself.

You can tell Him B. Cohoon recommended him.

I would recommend PAINLESS WINDOW CLEANING, SCOTT BAGWELL
###-###-####. I AM A REALTOR AND HAVE USED HIM SEVERAL TIMES TO CLEAN THE WINDOWS OF THE HOMES OF CLIENTS. HIS PRICE IS FAIR AND HE DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB, INCLUDING THE WINDOW TRACKS.
You can let him know that A. told you about his company.
You'll be happy with his work.

Good Morning,

I too am looking for someone who cleans windows so if you should come across someone good would you mind sharing. Now, the reason I logged on to Mamasource this morning was to ask the masses about recommendation for a homeopathic pediatric allergist...if there is such a thing. I have a two year old who is suffering miserable. She has had two sinus infections this year and I am not a fan of antibiotics but they were necessary. I too have bad allergies. I have seen your store front as I travel around Chandler and had great intentions on stopping in. All that being said, I feel like it ws devine intervention that I logged on this morning. If you have any suggestions or recommendations for me it would be greatly appreciated.

N. A

I had mine done last year...Five Star Window Cleaning (family-owned) and he was very reasonable and did an excellent job!

It's been awhile, but I used Ahwatukee Window Cleaning. I believe they were bought out by Squeaky Kleen Windows, who I see coupons for. They were spotty at times, but competent. I just had to double check the work while they were here. They scrubbed my screens, etc. The windows were clean, but sometimes they needed to take more time and put the screens back correctly.

DesertSage herbs? Like the one on...I think Chandler? My chiro referred us there. Had good luck the few times I've done business there! You have a good reputation!

1 / 3