Seeking Solution to Removing Ink off Doll Face.

My daughter wrote on her plastic/rubber baby doll's face. Does anyone know a way to clean off ink pen from this material?

Hi K., Try using Hairspray or Rubbing Alcohol and cotton balls. Test a spot first.

Good Luck,
B. P.

Mr.Clean or Scotch Brite Magic Erasering pads. Cleaning eisle in grocery store. i us them on my white leather displays, shoes,anywhere. Baby wipes sometimes work. But Mr. Clean is the one.... Hope it works..

Hi K.

I know this sounds weird but try 10% benzyl peroxide acne cream and the leave the baby in the sun it will remove the pen without bleaching or damaging the doll! Depending on the stains you are looking at leaving the baby in the sun anywhere between 2-6 hours. Hope this helps!

try putting lemon juice...straight from the lemon on the ink stain and placing it in the sun for several hours. it worked on our bitty baby

try "goof off". Takes sharpie marker of dining room tables

I actually just used the Mr Clean Magic Erasers tonight since my 5 years old son decided to color his transformer with a blue sharpie. Had to rub for a few minutes, but took it right off!
Have a Blessed Day,

1 / 3