Seeking Soccer League

I am interested in enrolling my 5 year ols son in a soccer league. I live in Saginaw, if anyone has info please let me know. Thank you.

We got a hold of the eagle mountain soccer association. www.emsasoccer.org, and my son is playing in there soccer league now and the best part is that my husband got the offer of being the coach for his team. My son is having so much fun spending that time with his dad. Thanks for all your help!

The Northwest Fort Worth YMCA on Boat Club Road offers soccer leagues. They always play on the fields at NW TCCC off of Marine Creek Pkwy.

My church offers an Upward Soccer League as well. It is Alliance Community Fellowship. You can also go to the upward website www.upward.org to find other churches in the area that participate.

We just moved to Saginaw in October. I have 2 boys (5 & 2).
We checked into this and the YMCA on Boat Club Rd. has a soccer program starting soon and I think the Pioneer Youth Assoc. also has one. Hope this helps. I think our son may try the T-BALL at the YMCA in the summer....my husband is going to Iraq for several months so I dont want him to miss his 1st time playing soccer.

my children are not old enough to be in soccer yet but from my understanding there are two options in saginaw. The ymca (on boat club) has soccer. And then there is an eagle mountain soccer association. www.emsasoccer.org
sorry i'm not more help.

My children are doing Upward Soccer this season. There's a church, Fossil Creek Community Church that is overseeing it. It's off Basswood. Registration ends 2/20.

1 / 3