Seeking Single Moms in El Paso, Texas

Hello I am trying to find out if there are any groups in El Paso, Texas for single moms. I have recently found myself a single mom once again because my boyfriend has left me and our 3 month old daughter. I also have a 5 year old little boy. Anyone know of any groups. I could really use other women to talk to right now.

Hi, I know its been over 2 years since you last posted this question. but I myself am a single mom again. i am 7 months pregnant and have a 7 year old son, I would like to know if you found out if there are any groups for single mom's here in el paso. let me know.
jess

Not a group but I would love if you would join me for church! I am the Youth Pastor at LifeGate Church! Let me know if you are interested!

I don't know but I would love to start one! Email me ____@____.com

Hello C.,

I am not a single mom now, but I have been there. I am good at listening so feel free to contact me anytime.
C. B.

Hi C.. I live in El Paso but I am not a single mom. I am married with one little boy (14 mos). :) he's my life! I haven't really heard of single mom groups around here but I'm alsmost certain if you do a search gogole or whatever you can find something! there's tons of groups out there that are hidden and just need a little research to find them. also, if you're kids go to school or daycare, reach out to the moms there and start a Mommy group. Good Luck and feel free to reach out to me for anything.

here are some sites I found:

http://womensfundofelpaso.org/in_the_news_detail.sstg?id=5

http://www.hope4singlemoms.com/classes.html

Sure there's more out there. :)

I am not a single mom( any more) but raised my 2 kids by my self before I met and remarried a fablulous man. We have a baby together. I am relatively new to the area (2 years) and don't have a strong friend base here since I haven't been working. If you'd like to chat some time, drop me a line.I live in the Socorro area.

Hi C., I too am not a single mom, but that was just recently. I understand the need to be around others who understand what you are going through. I personally found that having "Mommy Time" worked wonders for me. I found "Mommy Time" enabled me to handle the stress of raising my girls, working full time, etc much better. More so when I found that I knew that there was a time I can work that stress out with others who provided me various outlets (lunch, dinners, exercise partnerst, etc). The best part, was that there was always someone to watch my kids so that my "Mommy Time" was never interrupted ("Mommy Time" took from a couple of hours up to an overnight). Feel free to contact me if you need to talk.

Hi C., I was recently introduced to the following website: www.meetup.com. There are tons of groups here, in El Paso, I just haven't found the time to attend any of them.

1 / 3