Seeking Salon in Oakland/east Bay for Private Party

I'm trying to plan a mani-pedi baby shower for my friend. Does anyone know of a salon/day spa that will close for private parties. Thanks

Hi M.
In San Leandro on Estuduillo. Call this salon and I swear you are going to love it. You select from I believe 4 packages and each person pays 125.00 which includes food and drink. We had champagne. It's called Effleirage Day Spa and Massage Therapy Center ###-###-####.
I did the package with massage, facial and foot massage.

In Rockridge on College there is a shoe store that does pedi's called Tootsies. They offer an evening where you get the whole store to shop and pedicures (private). No mani's but I was thinking about it for a friends party.

http://www.rockridgeshop.com/pages/tootsies.html

Tootsies
Shoes · Pedicures · Parties

5525 College Avenue
Oakland, CA 94618

###-###-####

Hi M.

Isabella's in Montclair is perfect. The owner is super nice and they have a "bar" set-up where you can get manicures.

Check out Isabella Nail Bar in Montclair, very cute chic spot and they do parites. www.isabellanailbar.com
###-###-####

Pinkies in Lafayette :)

Lafayette park Hotel. They have good prices, the best massage I have ever had and a private courtyard that is so relaxing. We did my bachlorette party there and I have been a regular ever since!

We had my sister's bridal shower at Isabella's Nail Bar (http://www.isabellanailbar.com/index.php) in Montclair. It's a nice, new nail spa. The experience was "ok" (i.e., nails turned out "ok"). The owners were very nice and accomodating though. In fact, they let us stay a little past closing, and I was even going through contractions at the time and didn't know it! (gave birth the next day). They did _not_ close the spa down though...probably because we didn't have that many people showing up. I'm sure they'd be accommodating though, and you should give them a call. At the end, they gave everyone lavendar sea salts as a favor from them. I still have it and use it. IF you plan on having a baby shower in San Francisco, Tiptoes Nail Spa has just opened, and we're having my friend's baby shower there: http://www.yelp.com/biz/tiptoes---a-nail-spa-for-everyone... Wow! I just checked Yelp and the reviews are great.

Joannes Nail on Park street in Alameda. She just opened at the begining of the summer and will close her shop early for private parties. I believe that she will allow you to bring food and drinks or she can supply them. She shop itself is nice and has some of the nicest spa chairs I have seen.

1 / 3