Seeking Reliable Affordable Car Insurance

I am in search of a new insurance company to insure both automobiles. Of course this is the situation we are all in! We have two new cars (not by choice) by accident. We decided to purchase a new car to replace the older one with plans to keep mine for a long time. Two weeks after purchasing the new car, my fiance was in an accident with a new driver (not his fault)and it totalled my car. So we had to replace it. The car insurance we have been using has not yet increased but was already expensive. I know that it will increase at the policy renewal date and be even more expensive. I am curious if anyone has any recommendations for us for an insurance company who is reasonable for people with good credit but imperfect driving records. (accidents or tickets, no major driving offenses).

I received a decent quote from a company called Response, but I don't really know much about them? I attempted some research online and found mixed reviews. Any personal experience from any other subscribers?

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
A.

I know of two ladies that can give you competative quotes.
Elizabeth Goeller AAA Chicago Motor Club ###-###-####
Tamra Perto MK Ins ###-###-####
Tell them both M. sent you:)

We use Geico. We have full coverage on both vehicles with low deductibles, and we pay less than anyone we know. We have gotten quotes from other places, but no one can ever match. On top of that, our rate goes down every year.

My husband just started his own insurance agency through Farmers Insurance and so far has saved everyone a ton of money (all of our friends and family members). Especially since you would be a new client I think he could get you a great rate. Here's his info. ###-###-####
____@____.com. Thanks!

Geico. We had some cheap not known insurance because we thought it was the cheapest. We had the lowest availailable coverage options, and then we got a quote from Geico and it turned out to be cheaper even with changing all the coverage options to the highest.

I just switched my insurance to AAA, they are saving me about $400 a year to what I was paying. We have 3 cars, snowmobile and a snowmobile trailer and our premium every 6 months is only a little over $500. And my husband has had a couple accidents and speeding tickets.

I personally don't use them, but heard they are good ;and have good rates. Liberty Mutual ( I thought they were just life ins. turns out they have home and auto as well)
Dawn Tully ###-###-#### in Warrenville.

I'm not sure where you live, but you could always call my insurance guys. Bob and Steve Huska run Best Insurance Consultants in Hoffman Estates, and they are brokers so they can look around for you and find you the best deal. I have been using them for 15 years and they came highly recommended to me by a friend in the insurance business. I have recommended them to others who have also used them. Their number is ###-###-####.

We use Liberty Mutual in Warrenville. They just moved to a new office there from Naperville. Our agent is Amanda Schulte, a local mom. She is very good and the company is very professional and reputable. I think they have good rates for our two vehicles. Her contact info is below...her direct line and email. She responds very well to email, which is convenient for me. She even took a phone call from me when she was at the doctor with her little one!

Amanda Schulte
Liberty Mutual
###-###-#### x358

27201 Bella Vista Parkway
Suite 110
Warrenville, IL 60555

I use Illinois Farmers Insurance Company with broker Tim Engel and have homeowners with them to have a discount for having both car and homeowners insurance. I have children who are also drivers and get coverage for cars being driven by five of us. If you take the higher deductible, the premiums are lower.
C. L
mother of 3, yoga teacher

1 / 3