Seeking Referral for Great Podiatrist

Do you have a great podiatrist you've seen who has really helped you with a foot problem? Preferably in the SFV or even Brentwood or Santa Monica.

I have excruciating foot pain that I need to get to the bottom of.

Thanks so much!

Dr. Anthony Le in Tarzana, on Clark St. He was so wonderful with my daughter's ingrown toe nails at about 6 months plus. He knew exactly how to calm her and put her at ease. Can't recommend him highly enough. Also helped with my foot problems... sent a friend there, and she felt the same way as I did.

Dr. Quinn Fauria - Foot and anklle institute of the west - ###-###-####. He is actually only in augora hills at this # on Wednesdays (I think) and then irvine and possibly studio city. He also practices with Dr. "P" (Pettinelli). Fauria operated in November but since then has changed his hours. I LOVED him. Very good both very sweet! If you have an insurance he does not take, call and meet with him anyway for a free consult. You will be amazed how he works it out. And beleive me, he does...
Good luck and if you need any more info, email me @ ____@____.com will not be disappointed.

By the way the phone # answers all the time..aywhere. Just t ell him that N. referred you.

Keith Gurnick in Century City!
###-###-####

Hi! I see you have quite a few - Dr. Maurice Perry is great - honest - gentle - gets things done ..... please try ###-###-#### ... he may have a different office number - they will get you there ... good luck!!

I highly reccomend Dr. Maurice Masliah in Encino. His number is ###-###-#### or ###-###-####. He removed a major ingrown toe nail from my 10 year old daughter. I found him to be extrememly gentle and thoughtful. The office was also super flexible about appointments.

My husband also went to Dr. Briskin in Santa Monica. He didn't have a very complicated issue, but liked him very much. Hope you are able to get some relief!

Briskin, Gary B, DPM
2121 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 101
SANTA MONICA, CA 90403
###-###-####

Hi there,
I know someone GREAT in Thousand Oaks.I have sent several people to him:
Jeffrey S. Hurless DPM
His website is:www.advpodiatric.com
Let him know I sent you!
Feel better!
: )

K. Cormier

I have a great podiatrist in Burbank: Dr. Keith Sanneman. I think it's a requirement for podiatrist's to be comedians or something because all podiatrists I know are funny. Good luck!

1 / 3