Seeking Recommendations for SUPERIOR Surgeon (Breast Reduction/Lift)

Does anyone have recommendations for a qualified surgeon that performs breast reduction and lift surgeries?

Thank you!!

Dr. Jonathan Heistein in Fort Worth is great. Myself and three of my friends have used him and were very pleased. No one had any complaints at all. Him and his staff were awesome!!

Hello L.

I have a doctor that I used a few years ago... he was so wonderful. He might be a little far from you, but it is well worth it. His name is Dr Gregory Stagnone, at Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas. You can go view his website at www.cosmeticsurgerydallas.com.
He believes in looking natural not fake. He is very explanatory and understanding of all questions. I have had friends who went to other surgeons and they came out not happy or not looking like they wanted to.....
I hope this information was helpful for you.
Have a great day!

I went to Dr. Mark E. Mason in Southlake (Southlake Plastic Surgery) for a breast aug and I thought he and his staff were fantastic. I am so please with my results and the whole office was great to work with. His consultation is free (some charge for this). I think he's a top-notch doctor. Best of luck to you.

In November 2007 I had a tummy tuck and breast Augmentation. They were both done by Dr. David Godat. He is located at Medical City in Dallas. I have many friends that have gone to him and all feel the same way about him. I even have a friend who had her breast removed due to cancer and was told they could not give her an Augmentation due to lack of skin. Dr. Godat went in and gave her a tummy tuck and used the skin from the tuck to create her new breast. I think he is AWESOME the staff are wonderful too. His number is ###-###-####.
I recommend you talk to all of the doctors that have been recommended and go to who you are most comfortable with. My husband even went with me to the appointments and even agreed Dr. Godat was great and he is estatic with the result too!

Dr. Mark Mason in Southlake at Southlake Plasic Surgery on Southlake Blvd. He and his staff are AWESOME!

I used Dr Scott Harris from Plano Texas

I am currently looking for a surgeon for the same thing. I have not found the perfect fit for me yet but I can give you some info. Several Moms have recommended Dr. Mark Mason. I contacted his office and he does not do reductions. One of his partners does but they do not accept insurance. They list the cost of a reduction at $9,000.00 on their web site. If you can afford that out of your own pocket then you might want to interview him.

I have meet with Dr.Khan in Fort Worth. ###-###-####. His pictures looked good but his bed side manner was a little lacking for me. He even cut me off a few times when I was speaking. I did like his office staff. They were all very nice. He does take insurance and they told us our portion would come to about $3,000. (We have a $300 per person deductible and have to pay 20% after that.) They said if we chose to pay for it our self or if insurance denies our request that we would pay $6,360.00. This includes his fees, the anesthesiologist, the hospital fees, and all follow ups for the first year. (They charge insurance about $20,000 because they never get the full amount from insurance. But if you pay it yourself they get all the money up front.)

I have an appointment with Dr. Emily McLaughlin in Fort Worth next month. I saw her name mentioned on Mamasource. Mid July was the soonest she could get me in.

Well good luck in your search. I hope this helps narrow it down a bit.

Dr. Carmen Stiles in Plano, Texas - she is awesome - I work with her.

1 / 3