Seeking Play Places for Toddlers

Hi! I am looking for ideas for where I can take my toddler like Jungle Java. If you know of any places, please let me know!

There is a place in Woodhaven called Funtastic (and it is Funtastic). It just opened over the summer and it's wonderful.

It's smaller then Jungle java and you can see everything from the sitting area, too. My little boy is 2 1/2 and he can do everything himself (unlike Jungle Java).

www.funtasticplaycenters.com

I'm taking my 21 month old to the abilities center this coming weeknd for play. It's far but it looks like fun. It's in Walled lake I think you can go to their website and check it out. abilitiescenter.com.

Does your library have a toddler program? What about the play areas in the malls, which will soon be decorated with lots of interesting things for little ones to look at. Some of the fast food restaurants have cool play areas and you don't necessarily have to eat there to use them.

I asked a similar question about a week or two ago and got a ton of great suggestions - check the old Q and A's or send me a message and I will send you a link to the list!

How about joining a Gymboree class? My daughter was in Gymboree from about 15 months til she turned 3.. She is 4 1/2 now and still talks about how much she misses it and watches the videos we took there all the time. Here's their website to find a location by you.
http://www.gymboreeclasses.com/b2c/customer/home.jsp

1 / 3