Seeking Play Group Revolving Around Music and Dance

I have a 15 month old happy active daughter who loves music. She dances everytime she hears it including commercials on TV:) I am looking for either a play group in the area or a Kindermusik type of class where she can interact with other kids as well as play and dance.

Where do you live? There is a great music class called "The Music Class" which is located in Roswell on Old Alabama Rd., in the strip mall next to the intersection at Old Alabama Connector (the Willow Springs subdivision entrance).

I did it with both my children and the loved it! You get a CD and coloring book of the music they are using in the class. The music is all original to their company and each session has a different theme (named after animals).

Have fun!

Funny you should post today, I just got an email from Jumping Jacks on Henderson Pkwy about theiry are offering from new program they are offering from Kindermusik. Here is the link to their website: www.jumpingjacksplayland.com
I dont know anything about the programs only that I have been to Jumping Jacks on several occasions and like the place. I also have been looking for a playgroup for my 19 mth old and am considering this one.
Good luck, maybe we will run into each other there.
Mother of
Jacklyn 14
Gabriella 6
Kyra 1

Hi L., If you find one let me know. I have a 15 month old son who love music also. Everytime it plays on TV commercials or we just turn on the music channel. Hope you get a lot of reponses. Thanks.
Johna

Hey L.,
I know of one in the Roswell area which alot of my neighbors have gone too and loves it. If you are familiar with Roswell it's in the Crabapple area. Amy Vanderlugt with Kindermusik runs it and her phone number is ####-###-####. I hear she's very good with the children and keeps them entertained. Let me know how it goes.

A. T

1 / 3