Seeking Play Group for Kids Under One Year Old

I'd like to form or join an existing playgroup for babies under one year of age. I have a 7-month-old girl and I would love for her to be around and grow with other babies around her age (Who knows, it might be fun for us,too!).

Hi! I am a mom to Paker, a 6 month old boy and we would LOVE to join in a playgroup! I think it would be great for the kids as well as for me to get some "adult time!" Let me know! We can always get together at my house! -B. ____@____.com

Sorry this is such a late response, but I would like to join some kind of play group for little ones too. I too am a stay at home mom to an 8 month old girl. I live on the Westside, but I don't mind driving into town to meet up. Let me know~

I just joined mama source 2 days ago and was wondering if you got a play group together, I would love to join my daughter Madison will be 10 months on the 19th I live on base my husband is in the military. I would also like to meet other moms I am a stay at home mom, let me know.

I would also love to join a playgroup if you have one going yet. I have a 9 month old daughter, just moved to NM in August, and am living in Rio Rancho. I don't mind using my house if needed either. I'm 32 and currently a stay at home Mom, until school or a job comes into focus. I joined a playgroup with my son when he was a baby and made friends for years after that, so I strongly believe in them for both the children and the parents.

Hi K.!
I would love to join your group!I would love to meet some mommies and have some friends for my daughter Ruby! I also live downtown and have a 5 month old. I am not a stay at home mom but am open on the weekends(the hubby works on weekends) Even walks would be great to get to know some more mommies! Let me know! Thanks!____@____.com

K.,
I am interested, we considered Gymboree but it is just too expensive! I have a little boy who will be 9 months on the 15th. Let me know.. I'm in the NE Heights

Hello all....I am also looking for a playgroup! I have a 10mo old son and would love for him to have playtime with other babies around his age. I think it would be fun! I live in the Ladrea area on the Westside there are lots of parks nearby but I'm open to going into town as well. Please email me at ____@____.com

Hi K., my name is S. I am 25 years old and I have a 14 month old daughter. I am currently looking for a playgroup and saw that you were looking to start a playgroup back in September. Are you currently in a playgroup? If so could you tell me a little about it and if you have room for one more. I know the request said for kids under one but I figured your duaghter was almost one so I thought my daughter and I would fit in well. I can't wait to hear back from you. Have a good day.

1 / 3