Seeking Pediatrician That Pierces Ears....

Updated on July 09, 2008
A.O. asks from Chicago, IL

I am looking for a Pediatrician that will pierces my daughters ears. I live south of Chicago but I am not opposed to going elsewhere. Does anyone have a Pediatrician that will solely provide this service if my daughter is not a patient of the doctor?
Thanks in advance...

• Add your own comment
  • Ask your own question
  • Join the Mamapedia community
  • as inappropriate
  • this with your friends

Smallavatar-fefd015f3e6a23a79637b7ec8e9ddaa6

V.L.

answers from Chicago on

The peds at Orland Primary Care pierce ears. They are on 167th & 108th Ave.

L.T.

answers from Chicago on

I went to Clairs as well, and they did both of my daughters at 4mo. They did them both at the same time, which was great! I went to 2 different ones in the city.

A.

answers from Chicago on

I know the practice I take my son to will do ear piercing in the office. Lifetime Medical Associates ###-###-####. It's near the United Center.

K.B.

answers from Chicago on

Hi ,

My kids peds office offer's it . M&M kids 2 location Elkgrove village and at Gotielb hospital . However I didnt get my 4mnth old daughter now 7mnths ears done there . The office only offered the gold balls and I was looking for the 3mm cubic earrings . I had great experience at Clairs in the Harlam and Irving Mall (hip) . My daughter didnt relize what was going on until the 2nd ear was completed . My peds office said everything look great and they were even , Taken care of them wasnt bad either , just clean them with the soultion they provide you twice a day for a min of 6weeks .

C.G.

answers from Chicago on

dr. kevin germino in orland park ###-###-####

L.D.

answers from Chicago on

I am not sure if they do it for non-patients, but I know my pediatrician's office does perform ear piercings. The practice is called Northwestern Children's Practice on Lake Shore Drive. Check out their website at www.sweetbabies.com for more info : )

Next question: Seeking Exceptional Place for Ear Piercing