Seeking Pediatrician in Oak Park/River Forest-- Not Pedios

Can anyone recommend a pediatrics practice in the Oak Park/River Forest area? We had a very bad experience with Pedios and will not go back, so we are looking for other recommendations. Thanks!

We love Dr. Robin Uchitelle, ###-###-####. She has a partner, who has been good too. Haven't had any issues getting in quickly, waiting room isn't crazy, pretty easy going.

We moved here just over 2 years ago and had a bad experience with Pedios too. Since that time, we've been seeing Dr. Barbato at North Riverside. She is GREAT! My oldest daughter, who will turn 4 in October, LOVES her. I also just had a baby in March and have been very happy with how well she works with infants. We've only had two visits where we had to see one of her partners because she was unavailable, and we've never had more than 15-20 minute wait in the lobby. She's also been very helpful on call when we had a situation where we were questioning whether to take my olderst to the ER. We took her advice which immediately solved the problem and saved ourselves a trip. On top of it all, we've seen her several times around town, and she always remembers us and initiates a conversation or a hello at the very least. I highly recommend her.

I take my kids to Drs. Locke and Uchitelle in River Forest. ###-###-#### I think. I've been very happy with them. I also wasn't too impressed with Pedios.

I absolutely adore our pediatrician and one of her partners. I take my daughter (26 months) to Dr. Mary Hutton at Elmhurst Clinic in Oak Park. It's on North Avenue. ###-###-####). I've also worked with Dr. Liu in the office, whom I also really like.

I was having a very difficult time finding a pediatrician I liked and trusted. Dr. Hutton and Dr. Liu (and the whole practice actually) have been wonderful.

I really like Dr. Cindy Rubin at Loyola. Her main office hours are done at the clinic on Harlem in North Riverside.

She's young, very good about explaining what is going on and patient when I am asking 20 questions about my 6 week old as a first time mom.

Beyond that, you get the support of the Loyola network and a great nurses line for any of those really life 3 a.m. medical issues.

I love my pediatrician in Oak Park - Dr. Maimoona Shah. She is with Anchor Medical Group in the building right next to the Rush Oak Park hospital. Her address is: 610 S. Maple, Oak Park. Phone: ###-###-####. I have 7 month old twins and she's been our pediatrician from day one. She gives good advice, is experienced, calm and caring - our babies love her!

I have a 3 yr old and a 18m old and we go to Ad Park Pediatrics on Maple in Oak Park. They are in the Professional Building next to Oak Park Hospital. Dr. Flint is awesome and her covering partners have always been responsive. The nurses there are good too and will take phone calls and get you in if need be.
###-###-####.

I am not sure if it is too far but we go to Loyola's North Riverside office (Harlem and 22nd). Our main doctor is Rebecca Barbato and we really like her. We have seen the other doctors for same day appointments when Dr. Barbato wasn't available and have liked all of them as well. Hope this helps. The front desk staff is sometimes a little hectic and short but it generally is not too bad.

1 / 3