Seeking Pediatrician in North Plano/Richardson/Frisco/Allen

Looking for a great, friendly Pediatrician in the north Plano area for my two precious boys - one is four months and my oldest is three years old. The only catch is - I'm looking for a smaller office - one with maybe three or four doctors? I've had much better luck in these offices where my kids can be seen by the same doctor each visit. Does anyone know of such a place? I'm willing to drive further for better care and a more intimate environment!!! Thanks!!!!!!!

With all the holiday craziness (and another move for our family - a week before Christmas!), I've hardly gotten online, much less done my homework on any of these wonderful referrals! But before another hectic day goes by with me unable to get online, I wanted to say to all who've responded - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! I know that once I've had a chance to read through all your suggestions, I will be able to make a much more educated decision regarding the person responsible for the care of my two little precious ones! Merry Christmas!!!

We use Dr. Berkowitz and Dr. Sedacca and love them! Dr. Sedacca is more gentle but Dr. Berkowitz is also incredibly competent.

HI E.,

I am in total agreeance with Priscilla J. Doctors Alan and Betty Yedwab are WONDERFUL!! They not only remember my children's names and medical histories, but they remember my husband and me, too! They are WONDERFUL people and WONDERFUL Doctors. It is a smaller practice & the staff remembers my children as well. Both my children see Dr. Betty (Beatriz Ruiz-Yedwab) and love her. She is the third pediatrician my daughter has seen because I wasn't happy with the other 2 practices. I completely trust both of them with my children's lives.

They're located at George Bush & Renner in the new Richardson Medical Center: 2821 E. President George Bush Hwy., Suite 308, Richardson, TX 75082, phone####-###-####

Hope this helps!
Jacqueline

My sons goes to Kiddie Docs in Allen. There are 2 female doctors that share the office. Both are great! They are open on Saturday's too! They are the only doctors that I know of that will call you at home later to check on your kids, very rare... They also will see your kids at short notice (I did this a few months ago when my son had a fall and I thought he broke his wrist) I was nearby when it happened and we just went no calls or anything and they saw him in 10 mins....great great, nothing but good things.

HI E.,

Hope this helps!
Jacqueline

My son's doctor is in Richardson off of 190 & Renner. It is only 2 doctors a husband & wife team. But once you are assigned to one that is your doctor. You wouldn't go back & forward between them unless one is out for some reason. It is in the Richardson Regional Medical Center. His name is Alan & her name is Betty Yedwab. The number is ###-###-####. My son goes to Alan Yedwab. Hopefully this is help to you.

Hi E.!!

My suggestion is Centennial Pediatrics. They are located at Coit Rd. and Hwy 121. My daughters pediatrician is Dr. Nail and we aboslutely love him! She has been seeing him since she was between 2 and 3 months old. Her first pediatrician was at Plano Presbyterian. I can't even remember her name, she was a horrible train wreck and didn't pay one bit of attention to my daughter and her needs. Centennial Pediatrics is a smaller office like you requested, they have three doctors. If you have an emergency, they get you scheduled in right away. The staff is sooooo friendly there, I really can't compliment them enough!

http://www.centennialpediatrics.yourmd.com/
Centennial Pediatrics
4401 Coit Road
Suite 203
Frisco, Texas 75035
###-###-####

Good luck!!!

-Char

We go to Dr. deVilleneuve at North Dallas Pediatrics and I think he's great. He has a no-nonsense approach and tells things like they are (not the touchy-feely type), but gives really good care. My son is 12 months old, and we've seen him on all but one of our sick visits even though there are several doctors in the practice. They have offices in Frisco (Lebanon & Hillcrest), Plano (near 15th & Coit), and at Med City in Dallas. Their nurses are great on the phone too!

We moved here when our son was 5 months old, and he was recommended to us by friends who have toddlers.

http://www.northdallasped.yourmd.com/

I agree with Becki - Pediatric Specialists of Plano is a wonderful practice. I've never had a problem getting an appointment with them. My daughter's main Dr. is Dr. Berkowitz, but the last 2 times she went in (as last minute appointments), she saw Dr. Sedacca. Both doctors were great.

Dr. Norman Minsky in Plano is absolutely wonderful! He is the only physician on staff and his wife, Gail is the staff RN. My son absolutely loves them and it is more of a family-type atmosphere. ###-###-####. Good luck!

1 / 3