Seeking P.D.O. in Littleton/Highlands Ranch Area

Hi Ladies,
We are looking for a P.D.O. (Parents Day Out) program at a local church in the Littleton/Highlands Ranch area for our 2 year old son. He is currently on the waiting list at St. Andrew's (Number 10), but we are having doubts that he will get a slot. I would like an accreditated program so that he gains a little more out of the experience as well. Any suggustions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

St. Luke's Little School (St. Luke's Methodist Church) is awesome and highly rated by 5180. Their youngest class, however, starts at age 3 and children have to be potty trained.

C.-
My daughter had just turned 2 (last fall) when she went to St. Thomas More and we loved it. They go 1 day a week from 9:30 to 1:30 and she had a teacher names Miss Marcia who was absolutely wonderful. All the children loved her. My daughter looked forward to going and I liked it that she went, as I had a baby last summer. So it worked out great. It is a Catholic church and we aren't Catholic, but it was wonderful. Also, we didn't get in right away, but were on the waitlist and got in at the end of October. Check it out and enroll ASAP and you're likely to get in!

I know that St. Thomas More Church in Centennial has a PDO. My daughter never went to the PDO, but was in their Pre-school program and loved it. I'm not sure if they have any spaces left because the application process was in the spring.

www.stthomasmore.org

My sister-in-law highly recommends this P.D.O. She said many of her friends have used them.

Great Escape Parent's Day Out and Preschool
###-###-#### office
http://www.greatescapepreschool.com/

Hope this helps!!

1 / 3