Seeking Part Time Job Two Days a Week?

I wanted to see if anyone had any part work that I could do 2-3 days a week for a couple of hours?

Hi S.
If you know anyone that like to travel with family and friends, check out www.brandonandjoann.worldventures.biz
You can make an awesome income. Both my husband and I work this business from home. We are just loving it. If you are interested in talking with me, you can email me at ____@____.com

Yes! I completely understand. I have worked at home for 12 years and absolutely love it!

I am a co-founder for a new networking company that specializes in natural products and travel. We currently are searching for distributors to build this incredible new business. We have incredible all natural products and it is easy to do from your home computer and phone. It is a web-based business that you can take out of your home if you like or keep it web based.

We have a very special event this Saturday June 7th at 10am at the Scottsdale Plaza.

No fee for the class, it is free, but you do need to register, call me at ###-###-#### for tickets. You will also receive a 2 night 3 day hotel voucher good in 45 different cities. Something all families need!

Trust me on this, attend our event, check us out and let me know your thoughts. Very easy, little time, little investment and incredible income potential all from your home computer and phone!

I am a businesswoman in the Phoenix area for over 12 years.

Hi STepahie,

I work from home with Work at Home United which is a great team to join. I do not know about the beaded jewelry but I do know of some people who sell jewelry, doing shows etc.. I can get you in contact with her if that would interest you. She really loves her job as much as I do mine. Here is my website if you need to contact me. www.workathomeunited.com/arizona

Have you thought about a home-based business? I have my own skincare business as an Independent Consultant with Arbonne. I love it! I have 3 kids, so I need simple and I need to be able to choose my hours, etc. Let me know if you're interested in hearing more. You never know - might be just what you're looking for.

Have a great weekend,

1 / 3