Seeking Obgyn, No Health Coverage Medicaid Pending

i need a doctor i just moved here from indiana and i have been haveing trouble with my blood pressure and feeling dizzy, i didnt want to have to go to the er. do you know of any good doctors that will take me with no health coverage.

Where are you located?
I am just north of Colorado Springs and have a great Midwife.....and plenty of time to chat with you.....
My name is H.
my cell is ###-###-####

A good place to check out, with no insurance, is Peak Vista, http://peakvista.org/. They have lots of experience with babies, and having them etc.

340 Printers Parkway

Colorado Springs, CO 80910

Administration:

###-###-####

Customer Service Center:

###-###-####

Shirley

I would say Peak Vista Community Health Center www.peakvista.org .

Welcome to Colorado Springs!

C. McCollett, CBE, CLD
www.westsidebirthconnection.com
###-###-####

Yes, Peak Vista will take care of you and if you need any additional information call
444-CARE and they will assist you with any questions.
Use 719 if you are calling from out of state cell.

1 / 3