Seeking OB/GYN in Stamford

Hi Moms! Can anyone recommend a good FEMALE obstetrician/gynecologist in the Stamford area? I moved to Stamford from the NYC two years ago and thought it was time to switch to a local doctor. Someone with a great bedside manner would be great, but someone who is competent and thorough is most important. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

I highly recommend Obstetrics& Gynecology Associates in Stamford. They are located in Stamford Hospital. I went to them for my pregnancy and I liked everyone in the practice. They take all of your concerns seriously and they do ultrasounds and blood draws at the practice so you get your results quickly. I would recommend Astrid Hoffman as well as Elaine Morganelli. Morganelli is newer/younger but very good. Both have excellent bedside maner. Good luck!

190 W. Broad Street, Stamford ###-###-####

It's a little far from Stamford, but Eastchester OBGYN ###-###-#### are the best! I had a little boy 3 months ago, and I couldn't be any happier with the care and support I recieved from all 4 doctors. Their office is right off of the Hutchinson River Parkway (in the Lord and Taylor Shopping Center) so it's pretty convienient. I honestly can't say enough good things about them!

I have a wonderful female/male practice in Stamford. Dr. Shiva Ghofrany (female), Dr. Patrick Cahill and Dr. Genarro. I cant remember the name of the practice but they are WONDERFUL, fun, loving, caring, smart,thorough and hardworking. I have recommended them to 3 people and they are so happy with them. I which they would have delivered all my (4) kids. I will take my daughter there when she gets to be of age...:-)

1275 Summer Street
Stamford, CT ###-###-####

If you go see them let me know how you made out!

Affiliated with / attached to the Norwalk Hospital and a short sprint up the Merritt is Women's Healthcare of New England. Drs. Del Prete, Waldron and Kerr are all women (there are also two male OBs). the last two delivered my babies. Good practice with experience in "high risk" ob care.

Hi - Try Dr. Michele Brown on Summer Street in Stamford. Very competent, conservative, nice. Good nurse practitioner too. However, its a busy practice, so don't know if she's taking new patients and sometimes you have a wait when there.

Dr. Shieva Ghofrany - 1250 (or 1275) Summer Street in Stamford. LOVE HER! The whole practice is the best! Good luck!

Hi! I work FT in NYC and live in Northern Stamford. I am pregnant with twins and go to the Brookside OBGYN practice in Greenwich (159 E Putnam). I've seen two of the doctors there, Filor and Rohr, and they are both great. It's affiliated with Greenwich hospital. Good luck!

1 / 3