Seeking OB/GYN - Fort Worth,TX

Hello All,
My OB for the last 18 years has just retired and sort of abruptly.. so I did not even get to ask for a recommendation.... I reside in Lake Worth and work in North Fort Worth so really any office in the Fort Worth area would be great. My primary health insurance is Blue Cross/Blue Shield and I have run into a problem there because that does not seem to be very popular in the OB/GYN network. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Oh .. also gender does not matter!
Thanks C. F

5 women from my playgroup recommended Dr. Celeste Williams and I know why! She's really good and I like her a lot. She has an office in Saginaw and downtown right by Harris hospital - you can go to either office. I don't have her info. off hand but you can google her name and Ft. Worth/Saginaw to find her page.

Cynthia Robbins is on Terrell, near Harris FW. I love her, she is fabulous!!! I'm pretty sure she takes Blue Cross.

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Celeste Williams! She is absolutely wonderful! She is patient and always takes the time to answer your questions.
I had some complications with my delivery, and she acted quickly and accurately. I started bleeding out after I had my baby (which I've heard is pretty rare), and she saved me from having to have an emergency hysterectomy, and my life for that matter! Also, I had some fertility complications before getting pregnant, and she was great to work with then also.
She would be perfect for you because she has an office on Saginaw Blvd. (right behind the Walgreens) and one in the Ben Hogan building in downtown Fort Worth. She offices out of the one in Saginaw only a couple days a week.

There is a wonderful OBGYN in Fort Worth. His name is Dr. James Michael Fite. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield as well and he was on my plan. I am not sure if the insurance information helps you but maybe this will help, his number: ###-###-####. His address is: 1125 S Henderson St Fort Worth, Texas 76104. He is right down the road from Harris Methodist Downtown. He is very professional with a "different" bedside manner. His staff is amazing. I recommend him to everyone i know. God Bless you.

I love my obgyn. His name is Dr. Melchor Boone and is downtown at Harris Methodist in the prof bldg. I also have BCBS x 2 so I never have to pay a thing (love insurance!). The staff is really good and I had such a great experience with my frist born (now 1yr old). There are several docs in that office, all seem very nice and generaly concerned with my well-being, not just my pocketbook. Dr Boone is around 40(?) with several kids of his own. He's seems like a good 'ol Texas guy and was very easy to talk to about anything going on in the pregnancy. My husband loved him because they always could chat up the most recent sports news. Good luck finding the right doc for you.

1 / 3