Seeking Ob/Gyn - West Bloomfield,MI

I am looking for a Gynocologist in the West Bloomfield area. I prefer a female Doctor who is familiar with menapause and hormone related issues. Does anyone have a good recommendation?

Thank you to everyone who gave me a recommendation for a gynecologist. I really appreciate the info. I will be seeing someone that will accept my insurance.

Dr. Gruskin delivered my first child. Dr. Gordonier delivered my second. Both are WONDERFUL. Very nice, very easy to talk to. You will be happy with either. My Aunt and Mother in law, who are in their 50's go to Dr. Gordonier and so do I.

I live in Bloomfield Village & drive to M-59 & Rochester Rds. because my gyn is female & deals with menapausal hormonal issues wonderfully. Very flexible & accomodating. Dr. Julie Gordon Masters ###-###-####.

Hi D.,

I work through Beaumont Hospital and my Dr. was affiliated. She is absolutely incredible! I can't say enough good things about her. Not to mention, you never wait!!

Sakina Hakim
28555 Orchard Lake Rd #120
Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Phone: ###-###-####
Fax: ###-###-####

Hi D.,

The ob/gyn that I currently see is at Telegraph and Square Lake Rd. The number is ###-###-####. They have a couple of male doctors and a couple of female doctors.

I highly recommend them.

Good luck :)

The practice of Michigan Womens Health is great - there are 2 women in the practice. They are in the Beaumont building on Orchard Lake and 14/15 mile road. Their number is ###-###-####

I highly recommend Dr. Laura Gruskin. She is an excellent OB/GYN with her office loacted in Farmington on 12 mile between Drake and Farmington. Her number is ###-###-####.

I also recommend Dr. Shoha who has an office in West Bloomfield on Farmington, between 13 and 14 miles. <Sorry, I don't have her number.>

Both doctors are affiliated with Beaumont Hospital. Hope this helps.

Hi D.,
I go to Dr. Gordineer at Maple & Orchard Lake Rd. off Daly Rd.
5777 W Maple Rd Ste 200
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48322-2271
###-###-####
Love her!

In Rochester Hills, Family practice, on Barcley Circle< Dr Kim Schlabch.....her and her husband both work in the office...very nice, very attentive,

1 / 3